The Frisky 24 Hour Twitter Sweepstakes: Win Fergie’s New Perfume Outspoken!
Read Our Outspoken Beauty Test Drive
Check out Outspoken Perfume By Fergie
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. “The Frisky’s 24 Hour Twitter Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 years or older who have Internet access as of September 20, 2010 and who have registered to receive Twitter messages from The Frisky, except employees, officers, directors, agents and shareholders (and their immediate families [spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses] and household members [whether or not related]) of The Frisky (the “Sponsor”), and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, judges, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, with the Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). Void wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”). Sponsor is not responsible for providing any Internet access or use.
2. HOW TO ENTER: From 12:00:00p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday, September 23, 2010 through 11:59:59a.m. ET on Friday, September 24, 2010 (the “Entry Period”), Sponsor will conduct a national Sweepstakes encouraging participants to enter for a chance to win a prize. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period, participants must respond to The Frisky’s call-to-enter message at http://www.twitter.com/thefrisky using the reply tweet “24 Hour Sweepstakes! RT Follow @TheFrisky for a chance to win autographed bottle of Fergie’s #Outspoken @AvonPRNewsFlash http://ht.ly/2HDsj” during the Entry Period. To be eligible for a prize all entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 a.m. ET on Friday, September 24, 2010. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and a prize can only be awarded to the person whose name is on a winning entry and corresponding twitter account holder’s name. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. By sending a twitter entry, an entrant consents to receive from the Sponsor a reply twitter message and, if applicable, a twitter message, e-mail and/or phone call notifying such entrant that he/she is a potential winner. Entrants should contact their appropriate internet, wireless, and/or phone service providers for complete details with respect to message and data rates both for sent and received messages and for any specific instructions. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each return tweet will count as one (1) Sweepstakes entry. ” Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address per twenty-four (24) hour period. No entrant may win more than one (1) Grand Prize. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO WIN: One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected on or about Friday, September 24, 2010 by a representative of The Frisky, from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be confirmed by direct twitter message and must meet all eligibility requirements including the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winners should receive their prizes within eight (8) to twelve (12) weeks of verification.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will each receive one (1) Autographed bottle of Outspoken by Fergie, at an approximate market value (“AMV”) of Twenty Eight Dollars ($28 USD) per Grand Prize Winner. TOTAL AMV OF ALL PRIZES (1 PRIZES): Twenty Eight Dollars ($28 USD). No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by the Grand Prize Winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by the Grand Prize Winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The Grand Prize Winners are responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sweepstakes Entities and their designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residences, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sweepstakes Entities and all matters related to the Sweepstakes, in any manner or medium, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity. Potential Grand Prize Winners may each be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, tax acknowledgment form and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release and return within five (5) business days of issuance of notification. Noncompliance within this time period or failure of potential winner to respond to a notification attempt within five (5) days of such attempt may result in disqualification and, in Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If: (i) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (ii) a potential Grand Prize Winner declines his or her prize or (iii) a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with any of the Official Rules as outlined herein, such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded.
6. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winners List (available on or about Monday, September 27, 2010), send a direct twitter message request to The Frisky via http://www.twitter.com/thefrisky by Friday, October 8, 2010 (please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners”).
SPONSOR: The Frisky, 600 Third Avenue, 8th floor, New York, NY 10016.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies’ products and services as a prize does not imply participation in, approval of, or endorsement of this Sweepstakes by such companies.
2010 The Frisky. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.