The Frisky’s Wittlebee Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase or obligation is necessary to enter or win.
1. Eligibility: The Frisky’s Wittlebee Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Employees of and independent contractors working on behalf of BUZZMEDIA (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, the judging organization, and any other individual or company involved in the development, promotion, or execution of the Sweepstakes, including advertising, promotional and service agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, and parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winner must be new to Wittlebee services, with no prior accounts.
2. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“EST”) on May 30, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 pm EST on June 7, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”), to receive an entry, visit http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001Qo1SzxA2oRT4Cgt58qJEly8qEk5wSQzbcnR0vj65O72LaeIjEpyAdlQ93QGCF2caQbciVbecdDx3j5ZF6ppWVQ5ETOqThm6q_UYp4ZPgiBA%3D, provide email address, and subscribe to the up to four e-newsletters. Each subscription represents one entry.
Limit four entries per person and one prize per promotion period. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries may be subject to verification prior to prize drawing. Mechanically reproduced entries are not permitted and will be disqualified. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries, or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly computed or are lost, all of which are void, because of computer error or malfunctions.
3. Random Drawing: Drawing will be conducted on June 8, 2012. Entries must be received prior to the drawing date to be eligible for specified drawing prize. Random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by BUZZMEDIA whose decisions are final on all matters relating related to this Sweepstakes.
4. Odds: Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: Includes one (1) account for 3 months of Wittlebee services Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of one hundred seventeen dollars ($117.00 USD). Total grand prize ARV is one hundred seventeen dollars ($117.00 USD). Prize is non-transferable. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Gift cards are subject to all retailer regulations. Winner must be new to Wittlebee services, with no prior accounts. PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, BY SPONSOR.
6. Winner(s) Notification/Prize Claim: Potential winner(s) will be notified by email, and may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, and, where legal, a Publicity Release and a W9, both of which must be returned within three (3) days of attempted prize notification or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner(s). In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner(s).
7. Additional Terms: By accepting a prize, winner(s) consents to the use of their name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner(s), by acceptance of prize, acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules and agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its affiliates, and subsidiaries; and each company’s respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, and agents (“Releasees”) harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, redemption or use of a prize, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of any prize. By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization, which are final and binding on all matters. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion.
8. Limitation of Liability: Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system; or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of entrants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prize(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all entrants agree that this Sweepstakes is governed by laws of the state of California for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than Sponsor relating to any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
9. Official Rules Requests: For a copy of these full Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Frisky ATTN: Sweepstakes 276 5th Ave, Ste 1007, New York, NY 10001. Requests must be received by June 30, 2012.
10. Winners List: For the name of the prize winner(s), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Frisky ATTN: Sweepstakes 276 5th Ave, Ste 1007, New York, NY 10001. Requests must be received by June 30, 2012. The winners list will be sent when drawing has been conducted and the winner has been verified.
Sponsor: The Frisky is a member of BUZZMEDIA Entertainment, a division of BUZZMEDIA 6464 W Sunset Blvd Hollywood CA Ste. 650
© 2010 BUZZMEDIA™ All Rights Reserved.