- Debbie Rowe is reportedly ready to fight for custody of Prince Michael and Paris, according to NBCLA. [Dlisted] — I wonder if she really feels any connection to them or if it’s the trust that is driving her.
- Hayden Panettiere and Steve Jones have broken up because she can’t handle long distance relationships. [Starpulse] — On to the next much older guy!
- Zac Efron and Megan Fox shared an intimate dinner recently, according to a source. [Celebuzz]
Tag Archives: zac efron
The testosterone-fueled, ruggedly “handsome” screen star as we know him—strong jaw line, brooding eyes, a prominent nose—is on the way out, if the New York Observer is to be believed. Surely, in this post-”Queer Eye” world, it’s no secret that even the Manliest of Manly Men are trimming their facial scruff and plucking their beastly brows. But Irina Aleksader at the Observer wonders if what currently makes girls squeal are…girlie men.
In response to his debacle with Perez Hilton in Toronto after the Much Music Awards, Will.i.am created a video to defend himself. Of course, Perez Hilton wanted to have the last word, so he posted a video response. The people over at Funny Or Die couldn’t resist taking advantage of the fact that it’s pretty impossible to watch the 11-minute narrative while keeping a straight face. Above is their parody, featuring Breckin Meyer with a quick appearance by Zac Efron. [I wonder how Perez felt about that. He has a crush on Zac! -- Editor] Breckin, where you been since “Clueless?” Keep reading »
Zac Efron (Harajuku) lovers greet the star at an airport in Tokyo, where the swine flu scare prompted his fans to proclaim their love for him via fashion statements. Perhaps they read our DIY swine flu mask story? The star was delayed for an hour as doctors checked him for the virus. We think that was just an excuse to make him take his shirt off. We so can’t blame them. [Tokyo, 5/13/09] Keep reading »
- And it looks so bright! [Refinery 29]
- OMG, is it prom dress time ALREADY? Modern Bride magazine has launched Project Bridesmaids, which will donate bridesmaids’ dresses and other formal gowns to teen girls for prom. Some lucky girl out there will get to wear a gown from Kelly Rutherford on Gossip Girl and Kim Raver from Lipstick Jungle. [WWD]
AskMen.com revealed its list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2009 today. Readers were asked to vote not just on sex appeal and beauty, but also on humor, ambition and intelligence. Kate Winslet is ranked 99. Beyonce is No. 50. And Eva Mendes is numero uno. We’ve decided to build our own list of desirable men based on readers’ votes. So let your voice be heard! Each day we’ll give you a few guys under specific categories and then compile a Top Ten based on your votes…so, which of these barely legal boys is the most desirable? [Photos: Splash News] Keep reading »
Starting tomorrow the prettiest of all the pretty boys, Zac Efron, will appear in “High School Musical 3,” the final chapter in the franchise that made him a star. While we were a little turned on by his performance in last year’s “Hairspray,” we just can’t get over how there isn’t a stray hair on his head, and how perfectly groomed his eyebrows are. Was he born this way, or does he have a glam-squad that keeps him beautiful? We’re inclined to think the latter. Pretty boys are nice to look at, but we don’t think we’d date one for fear that people would take one look at us with them and scream, “Mismatch!” Below, some pretty boy archetypes. Keep reading »