Tag Archives: viral videos
- Your Tango got to the bottom of why men really enjoy oral sex. [Your Tango] — You know, I expected the responses to be something like: “Duh, it feels good.” But I can see how a man would feel accepted and even more intimate from fellatio.
- And that’s not all! Men have nipples. You have permission to touch them. But here’s how to do it right. [Em & Lo]
- Poland passed a law recently that makes chemical castration mandatory for some pedophiles upon release from prison. [Reuters]
The first time I played paintball, I discovered that it really hurt when those suckers hit you and decided it just wasn’t for me. But I am pretty amused by these enterprising paintballers who got together and plotted to craft a pop-art Marilyn Monroe by shooting their paintball guns. Kind of cool, no? Keep reading »
- Is that President Barack Obama posing with dignitaries during this week’s U.N. meetings or a cardboard figure? Hard to say since his face never moves. [Gothamist]
- Curious what “The Hills” is like without Lauren Conrad? Here are two more clips. [BuzzSugar] — Spencer and Heidi look at houses and argue about whether an empty room is or isn’t a nursery. Priceless.
Have you ever ordered a bottle of wine at a restaurant, only to not know what the hell to do when the waiter presents you with the cork and looks at you expectantly? Wine aficionado Kathryn Borel is here to help. The author of Corked: A Memoir, Borel breaks the whole wine deal down for you into easy-to-follow steps, from sniffing the cork to swilling the juice. Service-y! [Boing Boing] Keep reading »
What is this? I don’t know. I don’t know if I even want to know. At first, I thought it was an ad for a real or fake product. (You never know, these days.) A perfume. Called … Urin. Then, I thought it was a music video. Which I guess it is. By Dragonette. (Who, right?) In any case, suffice it to say, I am not going to rush out and by a bottle of Urin any time soon. Unless, you know, everybody else does. Keep reading »
I’ve been feeling rather blah all week because the weather in NYC has once again turned cloudy and breezy, and I’ve been waking at 3 a.m. each morning, unable to fall asleep again for at least an hour and a half. So as you can guess, I’ve been tired. That was until I saw this movie by Lula magazine and Topshop to celebrate the launch of the mag’s new site. Lula, with style guru Leith Clark at the helm, is described by Topshop as: “a dreamscape of beautiful imagery and inspiring fashion, topped off with some flowers and a cupcake.” Basically, if the Secret Garden were a real place, Lula is what the teenaged heroine would read. “Spell” also captures the feeling of the secret world we all have in our minds that can save us from a mundane and tiring day. [Topshop]
Check out some Lula-approved Topshop items after jump, so you can own a little bit of the dreamscape too. Keep reading »
Our friends at Rethink Breast Cancer are always trying to think of new, creative ways to get young women involved in breast cancer prevention, treatment, and activism. Hence this new “Save the Boobs” public service announcement that’s making its way across the web. How glad are you that they picked a woman with real boobs for this? I swear, people (ahem, men) are starting to forget what they look like. Oh, and that BoobyBall thing they mention at the end? That’s Rethink’s annual fundraiser, which has raised half a million dollars since it started in 2002. This year, it’ll be held on a cruiseship on October 2nd. If you’re in Toronto, get tickets here. If you’re not, maybe you have a great idea that could qualify you for a Booby Innovation Grant. They give out up to $60K for innovative breast cancer-related projects. [Rethink] Keep reading »
- Rue McClanahan from the “Golden Girls” says the “Sex and the City” women aren’t on her level. [TMZ] — I love how she looks the paparazzo up and down as he asks her if she’s still a mack.
- Amy Poehler will return to her comedic anchor seat alongside Seth Meyers for “Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursdays” tonight before the premieres of “Parks and Recreation” and “30 Rock.” [The Frisky] — I just love her and can watch “Baby Mama” over and over.
The Found Footage Festival is amazing—its curators Joe Pickett and Nick Prueher have collected strange videos from yard sales and thrift stores since 1991 and bring you only the best. For example, this mash-up of very ’80s video-dating profiles. Why, oh why, have I not dated any of these guys? Dude in the jean jacket—I am the goddess! [BuzzFeed] Keep reading »