In honor of the DVD release for “What To Expect When You’re Expecting,” the movie based on the best-selling parenting pook of the same name, we’ve got three Style Stealers featuring currently pregnant celebs who prove you can still dress cute and comfortably when you’re knocked up.
Tag Archives: vanessa minnillo
Kim Kardashian isn’t about keeping things private. So I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised that Miss K allegedly wants her wedding to Kris Humphries to be televised. “It will be a two-hour stand alone special,” a source has squealed. “[Kim] is so used to having cameras follow her that she doesn’t even notice them any more. Kim really wants her fans to celebrate with her on the most important day of her life.”
Apparently, Nick Lachey feels the same way. He and Vanessa Minnillo have signed on to air their wedding on TLC in a special called “Nick & Vanessa’s Dream Wedding.”
Well, that was fast! Just a week after Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo announced they are engaged, and but a few days after telling Ryan Seacrest that she’s, like, totes happy for him, Jessica Simpson has confirmed that she is engaged to boyfriend Eric Johnson. What a coinkidink! Simpson and Johnson have been dating since May and he traveled to Italy with her to celebrate her 30th birthday in July. The two were already planning on spending the holidays together, but I guess they now have something new to be thankful for — managing to steal Lachey and Minnillo’s thunder. As Michael K over at Dlisted noted, let the bride wars begin! [People via Dlisted] Keep reading »
“I am extremely, extremely happy for him. I couldn’t be more happy for Nick. I don’t know where all those rumors came from. My mom actually called me and told me that everybody was saying that I was ‘saddened.’ And I was just in complete shock. You know, our relationship was over a really long time ago, so it would be nice if everybody could move on with us and really just celebrate the love between him and Vanessa. I do, and I wish them nothing but the best.”
– Jessica Simpson called into Ryan Seacrest’s radio show to shoot down rumors that she was “saddened” to hear that her ex-husband Nick Lachey is engaged to Vanessa Minnillo. Personally, I never thought Jessica might be bummed that Nick was getting remarried because she, like, misses him. I just thought she might be upset because he got remarried first. But I guess I was wrong. [via Dlisted] Keep reading »
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are engaged and are looking forward to a wonderful future together. [Starpulse.com]
- Capri Anderson says Charlie Sheen ripped apart her expensive Prada bag because he thought she’d hid his expensive Patek Philippe 5970 watch inside. He found nothing. [TMZ]
- Um, LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are actually engaged. [PopEater]
“We shower, honestly, at least twice a day. We shower in the morning and we shower at some point during the day or before bed. It’s so funny because we’ve turned it into an intimate time for each other. We both have our own shower heads so we just talk while we’re soaping up and doing our hair. It’s not a sexual thing and it’s not a romantic thing, it just becomes an intimate thing. You’re in your full form, so to speak, and you’re vulnerable and we just both let our guard down. I’ve had some of my most intimate conversations with him in the shower.”
– Vanessa Minnillo reveals that she and boyfriend Nick Lachey do not share my aversion to showering. Although, I suppose I would shower more if a naked man was in there with me. [Parade] Keep reading »
- Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson’s ex-wife, said children Prince Michael and Paris aren’t Michael’s biological children because the sperm came from a donor. [Dlisted] — Wow, Michael hasn’t been buried or whatever yet, and this woman is already spilling the beans. Well, at least she’s confirmed everyone’s suspicions.
- Zachary Quinto spent some quality time with a male “pal” over the weekend. [Perez Hilton] — I have no idea whether Zachary is gay, but he and his friend do make a cute couple.
- Ana Ortiz of “Ugly Betty” welcomed a baby girl, named Paloma Louise Lebenzon, with husband Noah Lebenzon. [E! Online] — I’ve always liked the name Paloma.
- NIck Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have split up. [People] — They lasted longer than I thought they would because she looks annoying as hell.
- Rachel Hunter’s fiance Jarret Stoll called off their engagement via email, but he didn’t provide any reason to the bride or guests. [PopEater] — At least now she knows he’s a punk.
- A friend of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson says Kristen flipped out when she saw the photo of Robert kissing Emilie de Ravin, his “Remember Me” co-star. [OK! Magazine]