A while back, we asked you to pick your favorite summer song, but now we have a better solution. Listen to all of them at one time! And it doesn’t even require multiple sound systems and ear drum damage. DJ Earworm was nice enough to blend some of the best summer-ready jams into one pop-packed, four-minute song and music video. Think of it as a Spark Notes, of sorts. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: usher
“I’ll just say this: it wasn’t that I just experienced cheating with Usher because he and I never discussed that in detail. That wasn’t the first time I experienced cheating in a relationship. I’ve never cheated but I don’t know any woman on this planet who hasn’t experienced something like that, whether it’s cheating during the relationship or cheating during a breakup, which some people don’t consider cheating because you’re not technically together but you still haven’t really broken apart. I think women are so afraid to talk about things with guys in fear of him leaving, but if he’s going to be afraid from having a conversation, then the hell with his ass!”
While I tend to go for indie pop music, I couldn’t get enough of Usher‘s “Love In This Club” when his 2008 album, Here I Stand, came out. I listened to that song way more than I’d like to admit, and soon I might have to fess up to another Usher obsession. The video for “OMG” off his new record, Raymond v. Raymond is here, and it’s quite catchy — though will anything ever beat the lyrics “It’s going down on aisle three/I’ll bag you like some groceries”? [via Just Jared] Keep reading »
- Sam Ronson dumped Lindsay Lohan via text after a fight about Nicole Richie because Nicole reportedly told Sam not to bring Lindz to her party. [Dlisted] — Maybe Nicole should read this article.
- Jada Pinkett Smith tried to dispel rumors that she and Will are swingers, saying they’re freaky, but not that freaky. [Perez Hilton] — You know, when someone tries really hard to convince people that they have good sex with a particular person, I tend to think they’re not getting any at all from that person. I wonder when Jada is going to dispel the gay rumors about her and Will.
- A reality show about Chaz Bono’s sex change is a no-go. [E! Online]
- Usher proved the rumor mill right when he filed for divorce from Tameka Foster, his wife of nearly two years. [E! Online] — The only one who might be surprised about this is Tameka. Hey, I never stopped calling her by her maiden name, anyway.
- Karl Lagerfeld is swinging insults at Heidi Klum again, but this time he attacks her husband too, saying he wouldn’t want Seal’s skin, which was damaged from a form of lupus. [The Sun] — Sounds like Karl is jealous to me.
- For the second night in a row, Paris Hilton spent the night with some guy named Cristiano Ronaldo. [Dlisted]
Yesterday, we told you Rihanna supposedly plans to testify on behalf of Chris Brown, but everyday we learn more and more (rumors) about this surprising incident. I wholeheartedly believe she has gone back to him, and they will embark on a tumultuous and violent on-again-off-again relationship. I predict people will eventually stop caring about this pair, but until then, we’ll continue updating folks. Keep reading »