Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: twitter
“Recently I tweeted, ‘I can’t read another article about how great it is to see the Harry Potter kids growing up.’ And everyone was like, ‘Why all the hate? Emma Watson’s a thousand times prettier than you!’ Sometimes people tweet at you and it’s, like, ‘You just wanted to tell me I was ugly. You’ve been waiting with that insult in your heart to tell me.’ … I’m 32, so someone saying I’m not pretty does not have as big an effect on me as it would if they were saying I’m not funny or not smart. I would be really upset about that. But the pretty thing doesn’t bother me that much. Yeah, when we’re on the show, I want to look skinny, have perfect makeup, get my Spanx on, get a good angle, and get good lighting. But it wouldn’t super offend me if Joan Rivers doesn’t think I look hot on the red carpet.”
- Perhaps scandalously, Ashton Kutcher (@aplusk) and Demi Moore (@mrskutcher) are no longer following each other on Twitter. OMG WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?! [The Superficial]
- Ryan Gosling ringtones: the only way The Gos is ever getting in my pants. [Jezebel]
- The Rep. Anthony Weiner sexting scandal is getting its own gay porn parody. It’s about time! What took them so long? [Queerty]
- Apparently America isn’t ready for a female-led pro-sex movie like “What’s Your Number?” Speak for yourself, fool! I’ve already bought tickets to see it this weekend. [Crushable] Keep reading »
- After weeks of bizarre rumors swirling that Jessica Simpson would get a breast reduction before her wedding, she finally took to Twitter to school the fools. “Been getting lots of questions about this alleged breast reduction,” Simpson tweeted. “Not to worry … I LOVE MY BOOBIES!! They aren’t going anywhere!” Come now, did anyone serious think she’d get rid of those boobs? [Celebuzz]
- Swoon: Idris Elba, one of the most attractive men on the planet, is the new face of SmartWater. [Essence]
- Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas are back in contact and possibly rekindling an old flame. Well, at least he would be an age-appropriate romance for her. [US Weekly]
- Check out all these U.S. Open hotties — yum! [Tres Sugar]
Because what else do you get the fetus who has everything?
According to this Twitter account, Beyonce swallowed a Blackberry, and now her child has access to the outside world. And of course, what else would you do with your very first smartphone besides connect to the world through 140 characters or less?