Guys, how much do I love Rob Pattison/Kristen Stewart relationship fanatics? So, so much. Robsten is unbroken! You Robsten fans are the best! Now that their dream couple seems officially back on, Robsten-ites have taken to the Twitters to thumb their noses at people who claimed the Pattinson/Stewart relationship was over and done. While the “Twilight” series might be a bucket of poop acting-wise, it certainly has succeeded in getting kids invested in the personal relationships of its stars. More insane tweets from the hive mind after the jump!
Tag Archives: twilight
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s contracts say that they have to promote “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ together, a source tells Perez Hilton, and studio execs were not happy when the pair broke up this summer over a possibly-fake cheating scandal. Because they’re eloping, right? In any case, they’re forced to walk the red carpet together, so they’re gonna have to act like they enjoy it. [Perez Hilton]
- Put on your sunglasses. Jennifer Aniston’s engagement ring from Justin Theroux is the size of a pig in a blanket. I mean the party snack made from hot dogs and phyllo dough, not an actual pig in a blanket. Although that too, kinda. [Just Jared]
Nikki Reed may not have quite the same level of notoriety as some of her more, ahem, high-profile “Twilight” co-stars, but if the newlywed’s low-key lifestyle is any indication, she wouldn’t have it any other way. Regardless, with (count ‘em!) four starring movie roles coming up in the next year, I don’t think it will be long before Nikki reaches leading-lady status. The actress hit up “Extra” earlier this week to talk the end of “Twilight” — or at least that’s what I think she was there for, because all I could do was plot to steal her clothes. This is the kind of outfit I love: cool, tough, and classic, with just a couple of trendy touches like colorblocking and coated jeans. We’ve got a look just like it, after the jump … Keep reading »
- Crisis averted: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reconciled and Rob’s moved back into their place together. Now we can all move on with our lives and leave Kristen Stewart aloooooone! [Us Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan has blamed her asthma flaring up on getting arrested in New York City last week for running into a guy with her Porsche. [Celebitchy]
- Also, artist Domingo Zapata — whose kid she was snapped carrying last week — really, really wants you to know that he and LiLo are not hooking up. [New York Post]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have already picked out wedding-themed baby names — Charleston for a boy and Carolina for a girl. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- And your new “Bachelor” will be …. Sean Lowe, a 28-year-old Dallas businessman who was one of Emily Maynard’s top three picks on “The Bachelorette.” [Entertainment Weekly]
“I would never work with people who aren’t really creative and aren’t committed to what they do. Unfortunately, there are a lot of those people out there, they are fucking everywhere, and they try to suck the soul out of you. For example, I would never do a makeup campaign, even though the [final] photos with me would probably look good. Thank you, but it doesn’t interest me.”
― I want so badly in my heart of hearts to root for Kristen Stewart, but she makes it so damn hard. The cover star of the new issue of Glamour Germany had some pretty smug things to say, and I’m frankly kind of astounded by how conceited and ungrateful she comes across. What makes a makeup campaign any more superficial or “soulless” than her Balenciaga fragrance campaign (the tagline of which is, creepily, “the new eau de parfum worn by Kristen Stewart”) or, for that matter, the entire “Twilight” franchise? Let’s hope that at least some of this interview’s self-centered tone can be chalked up to the translation, and Kristen isn’t actually this unsympathetic. [Celebitchy]
Robert Pattinson And Kristin Stewart Reunite … But Only For The “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ Trailer
Everyone else is as sick of the “Twilight” movies as I am, right? We’re just ready for this long national nightmare to be over. A second “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ trailer debuted last night at the MTV VMAs, revealing how the budget for creepy contact lenses in this second movie was through the roof. And it’s weird to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart onscreen together after this summer of discontent. It’s going to be a long, uncomfortable autumn of movie promotion and frankly I’d love to put that behind us as well.
Sorry, Twihards, but “Twilight” is really terrible. Which is why I love this “Bad Lip-Reading” version of the movie so much. I mean, it can’t really get more ridiculous than it already is, can it? [YouTube]
“The fact is, these are actors playing parts, and maybe it’s not such a bad thing that people be reminded of that. Both of these actors gave heart and soul to the ‘Twilight’ movies, not only during shooting, but also by navigating so graciously the whole life-in-a-fishbowl aspect of the phenomenon. Above all they have always shown great respect for the fans who made these movies such a success. Now it’s time that some of that respect be returned to them.”
I know everyone is all ARGH SO OVER the Robsten breakup, but I couldn’t help but have my attention held just a millisecond longer by this quote from “Breaking Dawn” director Bill Condon. It sounds like the director is saying they are a real couple and fans/the media need to lay off them during this difficult time. Though I’m not really sure the way to get respect for your private life is to issue a public statement about cheating. [Crushable via Entertainment Weekly] [Photo: Getty]
I can sum up my feelings on “Twilight” with one brief anecdote: I was coaxed into going to the second (third? I don’t remember) movie with a friend for her birthday and bolted when she went to the bathroom half an hour in. Sneaky! Pretty mean, too, now that I look back on it.
The fact of the matter is that the teenyboppin’ vamp series just doesn’t do it for me. Ashley Greene doesn’t particularly do it for me, either, but I’m starting to warm up to her: of all the movies’ stars, she seems to be the most sartorially inclined, and it helps that, much unlike that harpy K. Stew (I kid, I kid), Ashley always looks comfortable in her clothes and happy to be where she is. I’m really into that — you’re rich, you’re famous, you’re beautiful — just smile, damn it! Keep reading »
I have my doubts about Kristen Stewart’s capabilities as a dramatic actress, but I’ll gladly take her as a red carpet presence: in the last few months (or, really, publicity rounds) she seems to have emerged from her cocoon of hideously uncomfortable public awkwardness to flit around like a sneaker-clad fledgling butterfly (if only she would keep her damn hands out of her hair!). As far as beauty goes, the “Twilight” actress (duh) rarely ventures outside of a semi-safe smoky eye/nude lip or clean eye/red lip scheme, but this weekend’s appearance at Comic-Con saw her switching it up in the most on-trend way possible. Keep reading »