- Tracy Morgan called Sarah Palin “great masturbation material” — a sexist assessment of the telegenic but dimwitted ex-governor, but nevertheless one that holds a grain of truth. So, if his “30 Rock” co-star Tina Fey does a spot-on Sarah Palin impersonation, does that mean Tracy thinks Tina is great masturbation material, too? [The Superficial]
- Author Terry McMillian recently tweeted that Willow and Jaden Smith were being “pimped” and “exploited” by their parents, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, and that she saw an “arrogance in their demeanor and behavior.” She then issued an apology, no doubt in response to rabid “Whip My Hair” fans. [ONTD]
- Bristol Palin pulled out of a “Sexual Responsibility Week” talk at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, after students threatened a revolt. [TMZ.com]
Tag Archives: tracy morgan
“I have three sons and I feel my cycle as Tracy Morgan won’t be complete until I have a daughter. That’s the only way I’m going to be able to really, really feel differently toward women … I think things will be different once I have a daughter. You need that feminine energy in your life. As a man, to really respect and honor women, you have to have a daughter.”
“30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan was on “Letterman” last night where he confessed that he and his “valentine,” Oprah, have recently hit a “rough patch. “Every time I turn around she on the phone with Gayle! Get off the phone with Gayle! Gayle this, Gayle that. What about me?!” And then when Dave tried to change the subject and asked if Tracy’s been watching the winter Olympics, he replied: “Black people don’t watch the winter Olympics.” Oh, Tracy! [via YouTube] Keep reading »
“The first day I met [Tracy Morgan], I had a small Afro, and he was like, ‘You know, if you want to get dreads, you should get your girl pregnant and put the placenta in your hair.’ And I was like, ‘What the f**k are you talking about?’ But from that point on, I thought, ‘Any brain that can make that up needs to be studied.’”
“Obama is really changing the White House, because he and Michelle will have the first presidential sex tape out.”
Yeah, you’re not the only one that didn’t find that Tracy Morgan joke funny. In fact, his performance at New York’s Carnegie Hall tanked last Friday because fans were expecting his comedy routine to be more in line with “30 Rock” character Tracy Jordan’s humor. You know, prime-time approved. But, instead, some audience members walked out as Tracy joked about homosexuality being “a choice,” drugs, pornography, and something he calls “politricks,” which, according to Urban Dictionary, are the tricks politicians play, but I think Tracy means something much raunchier. Middle-aged women were reportedly the most appalled when he started mimicking sex acts while on stage. He seemed to have no problem with his routine shocking audience members: “You want the clean Tracy? Turn on the TV.” [NY Daily News]
Keep reading »
- Tracy Morgan has filed for divorce from his wife of 23 years, but the reason for the split is sealed. [Starpulse] — They’ve been separated for years, so this seems like a formality. He should have filed for divorce before he started making that “30 Rock” money, though.
- Cheech Marin married his Russian girlfriend of four years, Natasha Rubin, yesterday in Malibu. [Dlisted]
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck gave birth to another boy yesterday. She and husband Tim Hasselbeck named him Isaiah Timothy. [People]
- Bradley Cooper and rumored flame Renee Zellweger were spotted catching a flight together to Spain on Saturday. [Just Jared] — I’ll never understand what men see in her.