It’s hard to remember, but back in the day, Lindsay Lohan was an adorable child star. She made her transition to adult-ish movies with the Tina Fey hit “Mean Girls,” and she was totally awesome in it. Here, we see a small glimpse into a pre-monitoring bracelet/car crash/rehab Lindz, as she — along with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey — recites the Kevin G math rap from the 2004 movie. [YouTube]
Tag Archives: tina fey
Tina Fey’s on the cover of the latest Entertainment Weekly all done up as America’s favorite prostitute, Holly Golightly from “Breakfast At Tiffany’s.” And you thought she was too much of a class act to show her pussy on the cover of a magazine, didn’t you? [Entertainment Weekly]
Who here likes boobs? That’s right, everybody likes boobs. Your probably touching yours right now, if you have ‘em (pervert). In the spirit of our collective boob-preciation, we’ve decided to showcase the absolute best boobs at last night’s Emmy Awards. Remember, you don’t have to be ginormously big or practically flat-chested in order to cast a nice boob spell. It’s all about how you carry ‘em. Thanks for the mammaries! (Sorry.)
- Stop messing with us, “30 Rock”! Show writer Jack Durditt tweeted this picture of Tina Fey on set dressed as Liz Lemon and cradling a … a … a … a baby. Is it Tina-as-Tina holding someone’s real life baby? Is it Tina-as-Liz holding Liz’s baby? Is it Liz Lemon cradling a very large hoagie sandwich wrapped in a blanket?!?! [Huffington Post]
- There’s still time to donate to the Kickstarter — er, Cockstarter — campaign to raise money for Deadspin to buy an alleged pic of Ryan Lochte’s penis! [Deadspin]
- Amber Rose is pregnant by fiancé Wiz Khalifa. Mazel tov! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Kelly Osbourne is getting in the middle of her “Fashion Police” co-star Joan Rivers’ Twitter feud with Rihanna. [PopCrush]
- If it’s Wednesday, that means Rihanna will remind us she likes to smoke marijuana. [Socialite Life]
- ZOMG, Tina Fey has finally done a “Seven Minutes In Heaven” video with Mike O’Brien. You need to watch immediately if you have ever wondered which cast member of “The Cosby Show” that Tina wants to watch her in the shower. [Yahoo]
- New couple alert! Taylor Swift is supposedly dating Mark Foster, the frontman of the band Foster The People. [PopCrush]
- Everything to know about Priscilla Chan, aka Mrs. Mark Zuckerberg. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Lindsay Lohan is supposedly unhappy with potential co-stars for that Liz Taylor biopic that she’s doing for Lifetime. [iVillage] Keep reading »
A few days ago, The Roots’ Questlove was on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” and he started some beef with Tina Fey, claiming that whenever she’s on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” she’s kind of not very friendly. Tina, being awesome, wanted to address this as quickly as possible, so she appeared on the show last night and resolved to squash their beef by ceremoniously chowing down on Ye Olde Hoagie of Forgiveness.
For those of you who aren’t from Philadelphia, a hoagie is a sandwich, and it is delicious. And Tina Fey’s impression of the Philadelphian accent is pretty much spot on. I won’t keep you in suspense: the sharing of the Hoagie of Forgiveness seemed to work like a charm. Perhaps it can be employed in other similar beefs? Say, peace in the Middle East? What if we made it Kosher? [Hulu]
It might seem like all we read around here is Tumblrs about Ryan Gosling. That’s only the partial truth: most of us are pretty huge bookworms. The Frisky staff is constantly lending our most loved books, swapping recommendations, and just in general being big-ass nerds. We’re not the kinds of blog that keeps you up-to-date on all the best new books that were published in 2011. But we can keep you in the loop about the best books we loved to pieces in 2011 and we think you will love them, too.
Drumroll, please ….
Did you catch Jimmy Fallon hosting “Saturday Night Live” this weekend? I’m not the hugest Jimmy fan, but I thought he did a great job hosting — after all, he was a fulltime cast member for years. And he didn’t do it alone! It was a full blown reunion of past cast members, including Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, who showed up with Jimmy to challenge Seth to a joke-off. Clip above!
The “30 Rock” season six promo is here! When the show comes back on January 12, Liz Lemon is hiding something from the “TGS” cast and crew. Is it a baby? A new boyfriend? The secret recipe for the dust on Sabor de Soledad chips? If I know Liz Lemon (and Jack Donaghy, and Jenna Maroney), she won’t be able to keep it a secret for long. Oh, blerg! [Celebuzz]
Perhaps this will be the season that Liz Lemon finds love? “30 Rock” has put out a casting call for a new love interest, and it certainly has our mental gears turning. On the show, Tina Fey‘s character has been wooed (or tried to woo) Dean Winters, Jason Sudeikis, Matt Damon, and Jon Hamm. Who could possibly be next in that trajectory? The show is looking for an unknown between the ages of 36 and 40, who can embody “California-bred with liberal values and a youthful innocence.” But we don’t want to limit ourselves just to that. After the jump, who we’d like to see get the part. Keep reading »