Why anyone would enter into a relationship with Tiger Woods after this is a mystery to us, and yet: Sources tell Star skier Lindsey Vonn has done just that, according to the New York Daily News and the New York Post. They’ve apparently been together since November, with Tiger visiting the Olympian in Austria while she was racing, then taking her to Antigua. According to a Hollywood Life source, “They met through the ski community, because Tiger is an active skier,” and Vonn has been teaching his kids how to ski. Read more…
Tag Archives: tiger woods
- Serial cheater and, oh yeah, golf legend Tiger Woods may have “re-proposed” to his ex-wife Elin Nordegren. If The National Enquirer is to be believed, he proposed over Christmas. Tiger is supposedly trying to woo the woman he humiliated with a $200 million prenup, although she’s said to be holding out for a $350 million cheating clause. Aww, ain’t love grand? [Fox News]
- Lance Armstrong, Oprah, UGHHHHHHHHH. [Us Weekly]
- Hoaxed Notre Dame linebacker Manti T’eo is supposedly telling friends he knew his dead girlfriend didn’t actually exist in early December, but he lied about it “for the sake of the team.” [TMZ]
- Crazy period myths you shouldn’t believe for one minute. [Gurl]
Last night, domestic abuser and homophobe Chris Brown got in a brawl with someone who was possibly in Drake’s entourage, supposedly over Rihanna, and he lost a bloody piece of his chin in the melee.
This morning, The New York Post reported xoJane writer Cat Marnell is leaving the blog to smoke angel dust and “write a book.” Like, she actually said that to a reporter. This is the new plan because she doesn’t want to stop using drugs, as she has been asked to do by her employer.
Then, this South African couple told the Daily Mail about how they keep an adult pet Bengal tiger inside their home as a pet and he sometimes chews up their sofas. This couple also owns several tasty-looking pet dogs.
Typically, I have boundless reserves of empathy, if not outright sympathy, for others. But it is time for some real talk: None of these people are deserving of our sympathy. I mean, it sucks when bad things happen to people, like when your Bengal tiger eats your couch. It would suck if more bad things happened to these people, like if your pet Bengal tiger eats your dogs. But do we feel bad for these individuals for the hard knocks coming their way? No. No, we do not.
After the jump, more people we do not feel bad for at all. Not one little bit. “Unbad,” you might even say: Keep reading »
What did Tiger Woods learn from his stint in sex addiction rehab? Don’t bang porn stars or strippers — or anyone, for that matter — unless you honestly love ‘em. In an upcoming tell-all, The Big Miss, Tiger’s ex swing coach Hank Haney says the golfer told him of him recovery, “For the rest of my life I can’t have sex with someone unless I genuinely feel something for them. If I do, I’m putting myself in jeopardy.” I find that conclusion to be damn hilarious and unbelievable. Tiger, it’s not that I don’t think you didn’t learn your lesson after the public flogging you received following your infidelities, it’s just that you just don’t seem like the kind of guy I would trust to love anybody except for yourself. Sure, go ahead and think I am being judgmental, but I am not the only person to share these sentiments. In his book, Haney paints the golf star as, well, an ASS. Haney claims that Tiger treats everyone around him like crap. Supposedly, when he’s out to dinner with anyone (including his ex-wife Elin) and has finished eating his food, he gets up and leaves without saying anything, expecting others to obediently follow. He also plays childish pranks on other golfers and refuses to sign autographs for even little kids! A word to the wise: Mr.Woods, don’t make any promises you can’t keep — and just sign your damn name already. [NY Post]
- Tiger Woods is reportedly dating a 22-year-old blonde named Alyse Lahti Johnston. She’s the daughter of St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jeff Lahti and step-daughter of a big whig at IMG, the agency that represents the horny golfer. Alyse Johnston was busted for a DUI last year, but when she’s not posing for mug shots, she likes to hang out with Tiger on his yacht and attends Northwood University in West Palm Beach, Florida. For half the year, Alyse’s family lives in Windermere, the same exclusive community where Woods and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren once lived. Good luck with that, kids! [Daily Mail UK, RadarOnline]
- Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn: definitely schtupping. Someone want to explain this to me? I don’t get it. [X17online.com]
- Natalie Portman has joined the “lady celebs with hacked email accounts and leaked photos” club. [The Superficial]
- The cover for Mindy Kaling’s book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), out in November, is adorbs. [NYmag.com]
Rachel Uchitel retired last year from VIP nightclub hostessing. Apparently, she decamped for Los Angeles, where she attended DGA Detectives Academy and graduated last week. Now, she is gainfully employed once again. Today, she opens a private detective service in New York. Naturally, you’d think this would be the first stop for women who suspect their rich and powerful husbands are diddling, well, someone like Rachel. But Rach says that isn’t her type of case. “Obviously, people want to go down the ‘cheating’ road, and assume it’s all about me finding cheating spouses,” she said. “But I’m less interested in that. I’m more interested in cases that haven’t made it on Nancy Grace or Jane Velez-Mitchell, but are just as important. Missing people, cold cases . . . and sure, a few liars out there who need to be exposed. I want to solve cases for the underdog, for people who don’t have a voice.”
Awwww. Keep reading »
Last night, Tiger Woods came out of hiding for an appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Live.” And it was pretty awesome. I like how Jimmy managed to confront the elephant in the room while also not being too, too direct. “It’s been a year and a half since you’ve been on our show. Whadya been up to?” he asked. Tiger’s response? “Oh, nothing. Playing bad golf.” Later, Jimmy thanked him on behalf of comedians everywhere. “From a comedian’s standpoint and my monologue writers, thank you! So much,” said Jimmy. “Not even making jokes, it kind of wrote itself. I mean, balls, shafts, holes, foursomes. I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you!” [NY Post] Keep reading »
- One of Tiger Woods’ mistresses is writing a tell-all that details his fantasies about men and sexual fetishes. [Hollywood Life]
- Matt Damon and wife Luciana welcomed another baby girl into their family last Wednesday. [CNN]
- Celine Dion gave birth to twin boys Saturday. [Montreal Gazette]
Last weekend, an image appeared in the Daily Mail of Tiger Woods taking a golf shot in a tournament. Nestled among the crowd in the background is a guy wearing a red toupee and a fake moustache, with a cigar hanging out of his mouth and a goofy grin on his face. Instantly, the internet loved this guy. People started Photoshopping him into other images—as Muhammed Ali, as the Statue of Liberty, and even as a member of the Beatles. But no one knew who he was.
Well, The Daily Mail has tracked Cigar Guy down. After the jump, all you never wanted to know about him. Keep reading »