- Six figures. Six figures is how much Farrah Abraham from “Teen Mom 2″ is getting for her sex tape with James Deen. (P.S. Watch a very NSFW clip here!) [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus isn’t sharing details of her private life in interviews anymore. [E! Online]
- Jacintha Saldanha, the UK nurse who committed suicide after putting through a radio show prank call to Kate Middleton’s hospital room, wrote in her suicide note that she holds the shows’ DJs responsible and they should pay her family’s mortgage. [Daily Mail UK]
- See Chewbacca feeling up Princess Leia Check and other behind-the-scenes photos from “The Empire Strikes Back.” [Laughing Squid] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: teen mom
- “Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham said she filmed a sex tape with James Deen so “when I’m older I will have my best year to look back on” and is willing to make it public for nothing “less than a couple million.” That’s right, one of the girls from “Teen Mom” thinks she should get a couple million for her sex tape. (P.S. Watch a very NSFW clip here!) [US Weekly]
- Barfing: in an interview on Tuesday night, Sex Pistols frontman Johnny Rotten told a host, “Now listen when a man is talking, do not interrupt.” [NineMSN]
- Rebel Wilson wore Jeremy Scott’s pink poodle shoes on the “Tonight Show.” LOVE. [Racked]
- UFC figher Ronda Rousey is weighing in on the suspension of Matt Mitrione, who made bigoted comments about transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox. [New York Post] Keep reading »
- James Deen claims he filmed a porn with Farrah Abraham from “Teen Mom.” Please let this not be true. Weirdest. Pairing. Ever. The two were also seen holding hands in public, although James told TMZ they’are “definitely not dating.” (UPDATE: Watch a very NSFW clip here!) [TMZ]
- Earlier this month, Ashley Judd confirmed she won’t be running for public office. Tapes have come out about all the personal attacks that would have been lobbed against Judd if she had run for a Kentucky Senate seat. [NYMag.com]
- It’s Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day, everyone! [Ben & Jerry's]
- U.S. politicians want to investigate Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s vacay to Cuba, which some people are saying was a propaganda mission. [New York Times]
- Rachel McAdams smoked pot to try to get over her insomnia (uh huh) and ended up hallucinating and hearing opera for five hours. [Daily Mail UK]
- Of course Farrah Abraham from “Teen Mom” waxes her three-year-old daughter Sophia’s unibrow. Would you expect anything less? (Er, more?) Please, don’t let toddler waxing become a thing. [US Weekly]
- Jeah! Ryan Lochte’s gotten his own reality show on E! called “What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” Funny, because I don’t even know if Ryan Lochte knows what Ryan Lochte would do. [The Wrap]
- 15 pot-smoking celebs that Justin Bieber can date next. [College Candy]
- On how stripper feet are actually kinda gross. [The Gloss]
Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra from MTV’s “16 and Pregnant” and “Teen Mom” have been, surprisingly, one of the more controversial couples on the two shows. Catelynn was the only teen mom in the first season to carry her pregnancy to term and put the child up for adoption; the little girl, Carly, is now a toddler and the adoptive family is still in touch with the birth parents. Over the years, some people have wondered why Catelynn and Tyler are even on “Teen Mom” anymore, since she is not a day-to-day parent like the others on the show. Some have even suggested MTV might be exploitatively harming these two for keeping them on a show that’s sole focus is the child they gave up for adoption.
Catelynn and Tyler are in the news less now that younger casts of “Teen Mom” are in the limelight. To their credit, they haven’t had public battles with drug abuse, domestic violence and mental illness quite like Amber Portwood, another teen mom from the first season. They seem like basically good kids with solid heads on their shoulders; last year the two even got engaged and set a date for 2013.
But lately Catelynn’s been making headlines recently for another reason: she’s an anti-abortion extremist. Keep reading »
- Yes, yes, this is something the universe needs: “High School Moms,” a TLC reality show about pregnant teens. The teens attend Florence Crittenton High School in Denver, Colorado. And this will be different from “16 & Pregnant” … how? [ONTD]
- Lady Gaga has tapped Lindsay Lohan for a music video off her upcoming album. I never thought in a million years would have thought Gaga would adopt LiLo as a pet project, but you know what? She could be a good influence. [New York Post]
- “X-Files” star Gillian Anderson and her longtime partner Mark Griffiths have broken up. She’s back on the market, ladies and gentlemen. [People]
- Remember when I said yesterday Robert Pattinson was going on “Good Morning America”? Well, it turns out he will actually make his first public appearance since the cheating scandal on “The Daily Show.” [US Weekly]
- “Teen Mom”‘s Catelynn and Tyler, who gave their daughter Carly up for adoption, have set a wedding date for 2013. Wow, you mean there is actually some non-terrible news coming out of Pregnant Teenager Land? [Crushable]
- Alyson Hannigan of “How I Met Your Mother” is preggo again. Congratulations! [Us Weekly]
- Lady Gaga’s fans think her song and music video for “Marry The Night” allude to her having an abortion (which the singer has never confirmed). Interesting theory, though. [Examiner]
- Five-year-old Suri Cruise threw a temper tantrum inside the famous New York City toy store F.A.O. Schwartz, just ike every other small child in the universe at some point. [Daily Mail UK] Keep reading »
The Parents Television Council (PTC) isn’t set to release the report, “Reality of MTV: Gender Portrayals on Reality TV,” until this Wednesday, but Fox News got a sneak peak in advance and has summarized the findings. (Jezebel accurately commented that their report provides an early view of the study through “an additional layer of puritanical hysteria.”) The PTC studied one season each of the top four prime-time shows viewed by 12- to 17-year-old adolescents – ”Jersey Shore,” “16 and Pregnant,” “Teen Mom 2,” and “The Real World” – and collected a bounty of not so surprising statistics. Most prominently, it the report found that the majority of crude or negative remarks came from female cast members. Only 24 percent of the comments made by females in regards to themselves were positive, and women spoke about sex more frequently and graphically than males. Keep reading »
“Teen Mom” Amber Portwood made a hugely personal revelation this week: The reality tv star says she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder several years ago. Well, that does explain a lot, doesn’t it? The explosive bouts of rage, the suicidal tendencies. She’s been about as predictable as a volcano, and similarly destructive to everything in her path.
You’d think that since Portwood has known for some time why her moods are all over the place, things would have leveled off somewhat by now.
If you know what the problem is, you can treat it, right? Unfortunately, treatment of bipolar disorder isn’t that simple. Read more…