Taylor Swift has never been shy about revealing the details of her relationships in her songs, and Harry Styles has basically admitted that he knew that all along and is all ears for her songs about their short-lived relationship because he’s sure she’ll be writing them. She already sorta maybe wrote “I Knew You Were Trouble” about him (despite the fact that I imagine that song was written before they’d even met), and they weren’t even together all that long, so is there anything left to tell? Eh, who knows. Read more at Evil Beet Gossip…
Tag Archives: taylor swift
- Taylor Swift may have gotten in a dig at ex Harry Styles when accepting her VMA last night — and she was busted saying he should “shut the fuck up” when talking to bestie Selena Gomez — but the two still posed for a pic together at an after party. Maybe all is forgiven? [MTV]
- Justin Timberlake’s *NSYNC bandmates are reportedly not stoked that they were given such a brief appearance during his performance at last night’s VMAs. [Us Weekly]
- It’s Miley, bitch: Rolling Stone‘s Rob Sheffield on the tongue that licked the world at the 2013 MTV VMAs. [Rolling Stone]
- And here’s another writer defending Miley’s performance and recent “ratchet” schtick. [Flavorwire]
- The Onion, meanwhile, predicted that Miley would give this kind of performance all the way back in 2008. [Reddit]
This outfit is like a “Best Of Taylor Swift’s Personal Style” compilation. Flirty floral sundress? Check. Cutesy shoes with bows? Check. Hipster-approved sunglasses? Check. Flawless bangs? Check. Well played, Tay-Tay. Well played. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
There’s nothing worse than arriving to college on your very first day and realizing that your roommate is a mutant of a creature, with a painfully annoying laugh and an extreme hoarding problem.
But have no fear. There’s a silver lining: everybody — even celebrities— have their quirky habits … and some would make heinous roommates.
To kick-off Schooled Week on The Frisky, we’re pitting celebrities against each other in the ultimate face-off: “Which Celeb Would Be The Worst Roommate Ever?”
If you asked the average Taylor Swift fan who Carly Simon was, I’m not super confident they would know who you were talking about. The average Taylor Swift fan’s mom, though? She’s been singing along to “No Secrets” since way back in the day. So when Tay-Tay announced that she was bringing out Ms. Simon for a duet on a recent stop on her Red Tour, I’m pretty sure the deafening roar that ensued was the sound of a few thousand really, really excited moms. In related news? Carly looks amaaaaazing. Those boots! [YouTube via Rolling Stone]
I recently bought myself a Dolly Parton prayer candle (because hello, it was $7 and I truly do view her as a powerful, sequined deity), and let me tell you: I’m pretty sure my repeated requests for for bigger hair and sassier comebacks are paying off. Since lighting it, I can even hit the high notes in “Jolene”! Hallelujah!
Just in case you’re also in need of some divine celebrity intervention, I decided to round up 10 celebrity prayer candles you can buy (including my precious Dolly), and an example of the prayer you might want to use for each one. Click on the gallery above to see how celebs like Saint Kanye, Mother Minaj, and Angel Bieber can help you achieve your dreams!
Okay we get it! Taylor Swift is like, the nicest person ever. After enjoying an $800 meal with her tour crew (which she obviously paid for) in Philly, the pop songstress left a hefty $500 tip. Taylor, don’t you know that’s like, 60 percent? But I guess if you have boatloads of money it doesn’t really matter. The restaurant manager, Ron Trombino, sounded a little nervy when talking about the whole thing‚ like Swifty’s PR team would take out a hit on him if he didn’t fill the “nice” adjective quota when describing the experience:
“Taylor was very, very nice.”
“It was a very nice experience, very easy.”
- Kanye’s full drunken rant from the night of his infamous interruption of Taylor Swift at the 2009 VMAs was leaked yesterday, and apparently Kanye had a few unsavory things to say about Pink. Luckily, Pink responded ever so gracefully, tweeting, “Oh come on y’all… If people secretly recorded me and all the shit I talk…. It’s all good. All love. And we all still here. Peace please,” to her offended fans. [Popdust]
- Trayvon Martin’s parents released a statement after watching President Obama’s remarks today, writing, amongst other things, “What touches people is that our son, Trayvon Benjamin Martin, could have been their son. President Obama sees himself in Trayvon and identifies with him. This is a beautiful tribute to our boy.” Tears. Keep reading »
This morning I read that Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift went out to dinner together at Chili’s, a revelation which instantly made me like both of them so much more. Just the idea of two hugely famous multimillionaires splitting a sizzling bacon ranch quesadilla in a corner booth and gossiping about Justin Bieber fills me with delight. I’m not sure if it’s residual Chili’s adoration or what, but I’m also really digging this boho outfit Selena was spotted in recently. Is it a little over the top? Sure. Is the sight of her wearing leather boots in LA making my feet sweat profusely? Definitely. It’s a lot of look, but I think she’s pulling it off. Selena, next time I hit up Chili’s, I will raise my El Niño® Margarita to your fearless fashion sense. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Abercrombie & Fitch just launched an anti-bullying campaign but they’ve fucked up yet again by making T-shirt with the slogan, “# more boyfriends than t.s.” — meaning Taylor Swift.
Aaand cue the mob of torch-wielding tweens. Keep reading »