While dining at a local Mexican joint, a Florida woman was not pleased when she accidentally ate a pubic hair. Julie Mraz received a 50th birthday gift she wasn’t expecting when, much to her disgust, she bit into her tamale and swallowed a mouthful of pubic hair.
“I don’t mean to be graphic but it was not a hair that comes from the head … I went and got sick in the bathroom,” said Julie of her pube tamale. The general manager of Luna’s Mexican restaurant denied that what Julie bit into came from a human crotch, he insisted it was a piece of string from the corn used in the dish. Yeah, OK. Because corn string and pubic hair are soooo hard to tell apart. Keep reading »