Because the paparazzi site Splash News brought it to my attention and I can’t bear witness to it alone. Teva sandals? Check. Vaguely iridescent blue nail polish? Check. Fucked up, bent, gnarled toe? Check. That’s not a foot, that’s a cry for help. [Photos: Splash News]
Tag Archives: steven tyler
It’s been about, oh, eight months since I got my hair cut — I’m lazy, what can I say? — and on days when its just too out of control to wear down, I throw it up in a haphazard sloppy bun. So, apparently, does Steven Tyler. Repeat: Steven Tyler and I have the same hairstyle. I need to go lie down now. [Photo: Pacific Coast News]
- Steven Tyler from Aerosmith hit up a “60 Minutes” interview and confessed he’s spent around $5 million or $6 million on drugs over his lifetime. “You also could say I snorted half of Peru, but it doesn’t matter,” the singer said. Uhhh, I kinda think it does matter … ? [Daily Mail UK]
- Lindsay Lohan’s lawsuit against the rapper Pitbull, who rapped about her jailbirdliness in his song “Give Me Everything,” has been dismissed by a judge who wanted to remind LiLo of a little thing called the First Amendment. [EOnline]
- “50 Shades Of Grey” the movie could be in theaters as early as summer 2014. As Anastasia Steele would say, “Holy crap!” [Huffington Post]
If you had told me the lead singer of Aerosmith was going to dress up in drag and refer to himself as “Pepper LaBeija from the House of Labeija” two days ago, I would have punched you in your facehole. It’s a reference to the classic 1990 drag documentary “Paris Is Burning,” and probably went right on over the heads of most “American Idol” viewers, but wow, did my love of Steven Tyler just creep up a small degree. And seriously, if you haven’t seen “Paris,” please check it out ASAP! [YouTube]
Contrary to what you may have heard, teeny tiny purse dogs are not just for girls like Paris Hilton. They’re the perfect pet for on-the-go aging rockstars like Steven Tyler! His little Yorkshire Terrier is so teeny I almost didn’t notice him/her. Very discrete, a word I’d never thought I’d use in a post about Steven Tyler. [Photos: INFDaily]
- Steven Tyler is officially leaving his spot as “American Idol” kook after just two seasons … and Mariah Carey is in talks to replace him. I couldn’t think of better casting. Well, except Paula Abdul, but we’ve been there, done that. [PopCrush, People]
- Celebrity chef Curtis Stone and “Lipstick Jungle/”Beverly Hills, 90210″ actress Lindsay Price are engaged! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Your ovaries probably cannot handle photos of Chris Hemsworth’s teeny-tiny newborn daughter India. [Socialite Life]
- Kristen Stewart told Comic Con she wishes the “Twilight” sex scenes could have been rougher. Don’t we all? [Us Weekly]
- Do spoiled children grow up to be bad sex partners? [Em & Lo] Keep reading »
You were wondering about that, weren’t you? Good ol’ poopface.
I know I’m a few days late to the party, but the other night I saw a rerun of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” where she visited Steven Tyler at his Sunapee, New Hampshire home. The interview was chock full of redonkulous moments — like when he takes Oprah to visit the sacred place where he discovered his spirituality and they listen to the stillness. Or the moment he removes his socks to reveal his severely mangled feet. Yes, he is wearing a toe condom. And yes, he continues to play with it casually, while he answers O’s probing questions. These are just the hazards of being a rock star, I suppose — having feet that look like hooves. But this is nothing. The most incredible moment of incredible moments, is when Steven talks about conceiving his four children. “When we made love we cried — and after that we had a kid,” he says. WHATTTTTT? Did I hear him correctly? Steven believes that tears shed during sex signifies the conception of a baby? Please tell me I misunderstood him. Please. Whatever the hell that crazy coot meant, I think it’s safe to say that Oprah’s baaaccckkk.
They aren’t? No? Well, let’s hope some deep-pocketed adults do, because someone needs to find the Al doll a happy home. Al and his Celebrity Cabbage Patch Kids pals are being auctioned off for CPKauctionforcharity.com to raise money for foster care and adoption organizations.
Let’s take a closer look at the totally random assortment of celebs who now have the unique distinction of Xavier Roberts’ name scrawled across their butt. [Yahoo Shine]
You wake up in a stupor. You think: Where is my scarf-covered microphone stand? Where are my platform man-boots? My feathered hair? My deep-v jumpsuit and coordinated leather earrings? And then you remember: I’m not Steven Tyler, and your world comes crashing down. But! Oh! Now, at least, you can dress like you’re an aging rock star grasping onto the last vestiges of his former cool! Tyler’s new line — called Andrew Charles — is a collaboration with Andy and Tommy Hilfiger (whaaaaaaat?), and can be found at Macy’s. [ABC News Radio]