- “True Blood” stars Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin wed in a small ceremony in Malibu on Saturday. [Starpulse.com]
- Hugh Hefner‘s ex-girlfriend, Karissa Shannon, is supposedly Heidi Montag‘s partner in an alleged sex tape. [TMZ]
- Would Topher Grace and Camilla Belle make a good couple? [Just Jared]
Tag Archives: stephen moyer
This Sunday night brings us the third episode of THE third season of “True Blood.” And it looks like it’s going to be amazing. Sookie is trying to find Bill, Eric’s trying to get with Sookie, Sam has an angry little brother, Tara has a vampire love interest, werewolves are on the hunt, and Lafayette is … well, awesome. And so, it’s time to Shun, Shag, or Marry the many men of “True Blood.” After the jump, I have conveniently divided them into two camps—the Loves of Sookie and the Loves of Tara.
Keep reading »
“I wish I had bought shares in Skype, because we Skyped every night for three or four hours. I felt as though part of me had been removed when Anna and I were apart. I’ve never been in a relationship before in which, literally within the first three days, all the cards were laid out. I have never trusted anybody like I trust Anna.”
2009 was darn sexy, what with all the vampire, werewolf, and plain, old regular-people lust. So which sex scenes kept us on the edge of our seats? Here, our favorite sexy on-screen moments of 2009.
Keep reading »
Sweet vampire plaything Anna Paquin and her on-and-off-screen lovah, Stephen Moyer, did an interview for the September issue of Nylon. As a huge fan of “True Blood,” I got super pumped when I saw the cover, which features Anna looking gorgeous though slightly off-kilter. But I got even more excited when Anna started talking about nudity, going blonde and, of course, vampires. After the jump, some of my fave quotes. Keep reading »
In an interview with People, hunky “True Blood” vampire Stephen Moyer said that he and his girlfriend/co-star, Anna Paquin, box together for fun. “I like the sport and she likes the blood,” he said. Apparently, Anna can hold her own in the ring. “She won’t stop until she’s gnawed your stumps off. I tell you, my girl is hardcore,” said Moyer. [People]
Wow, this is a little weird. We wonder if these two are confusing their real relationship with their “True Blood” romance? Either way, they are not the only couple that has strange, vaguely kinky, relationship rituals. After the jump, a few other couple with strange habits. Keep reading »
- The father of Michael Jackson’s eldest children is Arnold Klein, Jackson’s L.A.-based dermatologist and Rowe’s former boss. [Us Weekly] — I hope he got a package deal — skin lightener with a side of sperm.
- Stephen Moyer, Bill Compton on “True Blood,” says he has introduced girlfriend and co-star Anna Paquin to boxing, and she really enjoys the blood. [People] — Sounds a lot like Sookie Stackhouse.
Last night, the second season of “True Blood” premiered and I could not have been more excited. I find it to be one of the sexiest shows on television, a true guilty pleasure, and the over-the-top acting and ridiculous plot lines make it even more sinfully delicious. And the center of the show are the characters of Sookie Stackhouse and vampire Bill Compton, portrayed by real life couple Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer. The two met and fell in love on the set, a fact which has injected a real, tangible heat to many of their scenes. For some this is not entirely enjoyable. Keep reading »