- Kate Upton says she “felt terrible” about herself for a month after her Sports Illustrated cover was released. “Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something,” she told Elle. “I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your shit out.” [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux actually getting surprised married this weekend at Justin’s birthday party? That’s the rumor! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Today in Advice Columns Seemingly Written With Me In Mind: how to deal when you’re the only single friend left! [Tres Sugar]
- Oh hey, there are Nicki Minaj’s titties. [Celebuzz] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: sports illustrated
- Sports Illustrated thinks it is no biggie that Kate Upton nearly got hypothermia posing in a bikini in Antarctica (yes, seriously), BECAUSE BOOBS. [Slate]
- For yesterday’s V-Day and One Billion Rising campaigns, feminist activists installed a temporary memorial to rape survivors on the Washington Mall in the reflecting pool. Check out a heartbreaking pic at the link. [Bitch Magazine]
- Meet Zora Ball, age 7, of Philadelphia who coded her very own computer game. Color me impressed! [Smithsonian Mag]
- Why some Muslim women in the United States struggle to seek for help from domestic violence. [Sioux City Journal] Keep reading »
She’s young, hot and ALREADY dating a pro athlete. Yep, we’d say model Hannah Davis is all but ready to hit the big time.
And if she stars in 2013′s Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, as Page Six claims, she could be on the fast track to Kate Upton-like star status very, very soon. (You remember, of course, that the cover of 2012′s swimsuit issue was the rocket that launched Upton’s now white-hot career.) Read more…
This week, high fashion mag Jalouse released its latest issue — with boob-tastic Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girl Kate Upton striking a pose. Kate, who manages to channel Anna Nicole Smith (in a good way!), typically ends up with most of her clothes off, so it’s nice to see her explore her haute couture side. What do you think of her Jalouse look? If it’s not really your thing, then check out Kate’s other covers above!
It was a wild and crazy week in the fashion world. In addition to the runway shows taking over New York, everyone was talking about the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and a few major fashion brands floundered financially. Meanwhile, we drank wine and plucked our eyebrows (as per usual). Here are the top 10 style stats that caught our eye this week… Keep reading »
As if boning Cristiano Ronaldo wasn’t reason enough to hate Irina Shayk! The 24-year-old Russian model and her ah-may-zing tatas are the 2011 cover of Sports Illustrated‘s spank-bankable esteemed swimsuit edition. So, who is Irina Shayk? She’s from Emangelynsk City, Russia, and was “discovered” in 2004 on a train ride. In addition to barely containing herself in her Sports Illustrated swimsuit, Irina and her sexpot-iness have also posed for Intimissimi, Lacoste and Guess. As Amelia so succinctly put it, “She’s the kind of chick dudes get boners for.” [Sports Illustrated, NY Daily News] Keep reading »
The internet is bad! Before it came along and opened up the eyes of youngsters everywhere to online porn, little boys had to steal from their fathers’ secret stash of Playboy, or, at the very least, the swimsuit of Sports Illustrated. But a study published in CyberPyschology and Behaviour revealed that men between 12 and 17 who regularly viewed porn had sex at an earlier age and were more likely to initiate oral sex. Women who watched pornography at younger age also lost their virginity earlier. “The internet is having some kind of accelerant effect, influencing and changing behavior,” said Shane Krauss, a psychologist from Castleton State College in Vermont, who performed the survey. “Males are having oral sex and losing their virginity much younger when they are exposed to pornography, sometimes by a good three or four years for oral sex or two years for their virginity.” In short, make sure your kids stay on the Disney website, rather than clicking over to X Tube if you want them to remain chaste longer. [Sunday Herald (Scotland)] Keep reading »