- I’m gonna be honest. Based on the just-released trailer, “Mirror, Mirror” — i.e. the other Snow White movie — looks crappy. I mean, it looks more campy than “Snow White & The Huntsman,” at least, but also, what is with Julia Roberts’ accent? One second she’s British, the next she sounds like she’s from Florida. I expect more from an Oscar-winner. What do you think? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- The case of Beyonce’s growing and shrinking baby bump lives on! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- I used to have a cat. One night, I heard him playing with something on the floor by my bed and, in the haze of being half asleep, I bent down to grab whatever he was playing with and, yeah, it was a dead mouse. Stylelist Home is collecting more mouse horror stories. [Stylelist Home]
Tag Archives: snow white
Consider me officially excited about next summer’s “Snow White & The Huntsman.” The trailer is out for one of the two Snow White films currently in production, this one starring Kristen Stewart as Snow White (would her first name be Snow, last name White? Just wondering.) and Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen. The trailer focuses almost entirely on Theron, who appears to nail the deliciously evil thing, but gives very little impression of what Stewart’s Snow White will be like, although she does seem more bad ass than the Disney version we’ve come to know. Now, here’s hoping the trailer for the other ”Snow White” — starring Lily Collins as the heroine and Julia Roberts (?!) as the Evil Queen — comes out soon so we can compare the two.
- How psyched are we to see Julia Roberts and Lily Collins in the new Snow White flick? How freaky does Julia look here as the Evil Queen? Oh, and there are more looks, including Lily’s amazing swan hat. Suck it, Bjork. [ONTD]
- Sharon Osbourne had her breast implants removed. [People]
- Rihanna rode the subway to her own show in London. How plebeian! [Celebuzz]
- This chick explains why she dyed her pubes hot pink. [xoJane] Keep reading »
Last week, Entertainment Weekly ran a first look at Lily Collins as Snow White in Tarsem Singh’s “The Brothers Grimm: Snow White,” which will also star Julia Roberts as the Evil Stepmother. Just a few days later, “Snow White and the Huntsman”—the Snow White movie starring Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron—got its moment to shine at Comic-Con. Now, these two Snow Whites are drastically different. Lily Collins is the classic beauty, while Kristen Stewart looks rugged and ready to fight. “It’s not a little girl sitting by a well with tweety birds telling her what’s going on,” explains director Rupert Sanders.
But the real question here is—why do the dwarves get no love? Keep reading »
The battle of the Snow Whites has officially begun. While Kristen Stewart was cast back in January to play the iconic fairy tale character in “Snow White and the Huntsman,” Lily Collins found out this week that she will be playing the fairest of them all in Tarsem Singh and Brett Ratner’s “The Brothers Grimm: Snow White.” Her prince? The yummy Armie Hammer. And the evil stepmother who has it in for her will be played by none other than Julia Roberts.
Lily’s name may not be familiar but, yes, you have seen her before. And not just because she is Phil Collins’ daughter. After the jump, more about Lily, what she’s been in, and the “Twilight” hunk she’s been linked to. Keep reading »
“Snow White and the Huntsman” is already highly anticipated, even though it hasn’t even started filming yet. That’s because Charlize Theron will reportedly be playing the Evil Queen and Viggo Mortensen will most likely be playing the hunter she charges with killing Snow White, but who can’t do it and instead becomes her mentor. Now the movie’s stock is about to rise even higher—Kristen Stewart is reportedly in talks to play Snow White. This is a change, as the producers had said they wanted to go with an unknown.
So how will K-Stew do as Snow White? After the jump, a side-by-side comparison of the two ladies. Keep reading »
Snow White has been made over into “Ho White,” smokin’ a fag after, apparently, a rockin’ roll in the hay with her favorite seven dwarves. The ad is for Australian brewery Jamieson’s raspberry ale which is being marketed as “anything but sweet.” The thing is, the company behind it, The Foundry, forgot to ask Disney’s permission to turn one of its fairy tale heroines in to a big ol’ gangbanging slut, and they’ve had to pull the ad. Too bad, because I think it’s more funny than offensive. [AdFreak] Keep reading »