- Coco is allegedly creating her own line of sex toys that will “reflect her personality.” I’m sure Ice is into it. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Why this man doesn’t do naked pictures anymore. [Nerve]
- You’d think porn and romance wouldn’t both be on the rise at the same time, but they are. [Em & Lo]
- Florida didn’t know that butt slapping existed until this week. Oh, Florida. [Huffington Post]
- There are so many things that porn doesn’t prepare you for when you get to the real thing — like QUEEFS. [Cracked] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: sex toys
Why We Love It: Aside from being the No.1 couples vibrator, it’s 100% waterproof and comes with a wireless remote control to help you reach climax at your own pace. She wears it during sex for extra stimulation to the G-spot and the clitoris, and together you share the vibe. It fits snuggly in all body types, and is pretty damn awesome if you ask us. [$159.99, We-Vibe]
Enter below for a chance to win it! Keep reading »
What could possibly make you feel better than that? Sex toys. And lots of ‘em.
Every day through the month of December, The Frisky will reveal one amazing sex toy to help you have anything but Silent Nights this winter. Think of it as a sexy countdown to Christmas Day … otherwise known as the 25 Days of SEX-MAS.
Keep reading »
This is a complicated story. So, Salvador [Dali] invited me and Francis Coppola and Sonny [Bono, her ex-husband] and my girlfriend Joey to dinner. And so we got to the apartment and they’d been having an orgy in the other room. People were in different stages of undress, but mostly dressed. They were staggering around and speaking French, just crazy, you know? So I have my hand on the chair and I see something in the crack, and it’s a beautiful, painted rubber fish. Just fabulous. It has this little remote-control handset, and I’m playing with it, and the tail is going back and forth, and I’m thinking it’s a child’s toy. So I said to Salvador: ‘This is really funny.’ And he said [she puts on a deep, comedy Spanish voice]: ‘It’s wonderful when you place it on your clitoris.’
Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when Cher met the famous surrealist painter, Salvador Dali! Are we surprised there involved an orgy and a vibrator shaped like a fish? No, no, we are not. Sadly, she did not keep the vibe.
After the jump, here’s Cher weighing in (of course) on Miley Cyrus’ sexual hijinks and actually disagreeing with Sinead O’Connor that Miss Cyrus is letting herself be a “prostitute” for the music industry. Keep reading »
- Heidi Montag went from an F cup, to a D cup. Of course, she wouldn’t be Heidi if she didn’t invite “Entertainment Tonight” to film her surgery. [Celebuzz]
- What goes into the making of custom bondage gear? This guy knows everything there is to know about making forging harnesses, chaps, gags, floggers, collars, and wrist cuffs. [Nerve]
- These were officially the worst sexy Halloween costumes of 2013. Sexy skunk…disturbing. [Em & Lo]
- Guys, here’s what women really think of your underwear. [Your Tango]
- Oy vey! A rabbi-shaped dildo. WHY? [Huffington Post]
- A walk of shame, illustrated with GIFs. [College Candy] Keep reading »
A depressing new study conducted at the University of Toronto explored couples’ real motivations to have sex. Researches found that they were able to group peoples’ reasons for doing the deed into two categories: approach (“I want to increase intimacy” or “I want to feel better about myself”) or avoidance (“I don’t want to feel guilty” or “I don’t want to get into a fight about it”). As you might have suspected, the couples who approached sex rather than avoided it tended to feel more satisfied in their relationships. But still, this made us sad. Whatever happened to having sex just because it’s fun and exciting? Last time we checked it was one of the few purely enjoyable activities for grown-ups (cue the existential ennui of adulthood.) We happen to think sex should be like a carnival in your bed, which is why we’ve come up with these strange and wonderful ways to make it feel more like one, and convince even the most sex-avoidant couples that sex can and should be FUN! [WSJ via NYMag.com] Keep reading »
In a new survey, researchers from International Communications Research and the makers of We-Vibe sexual brand products find that 60 percent of Americans would simply like a more playful, fun sex life.
And seeing as that’s the basic definition of adult sex toys, we figured we’d give you a hand — figuratively speaking. Read more at Your Tango…
Have you heard of the YouTube series “Sexplanations With Dr. Doe”? I hadn’t until just now, but it looks like I’ve got a lot of videos to watch the next time I’m home sick with a cold. In a video posted this week, here is sexologist Dr. Lindsey Doe showing you how a vibrator gets made. This particular vibrator is made by the company Crave and is a little on the pricy side, but it’s worth watching for explanations about why vibes do what they do and what you should look out for when purchasing one. (There’s no sexytimes in this video, but the audio and imagery are both probably NSFW!) [Sexplanations via The Gloss]
While the Republicans in Congress are busy fucking the country, federal employees who’ve been affected by the government shutdown can fuck themselves thanks to Vibrators.com. The company is shipping 200 vibrators per day to those employees deemed “nonessential,” in hopes of giving them something to do while they “have so much time” on their hands. Awesome. [Vibrators.com via HyperVocal]