- New couple alert (that makes us slightly uncomfortable): Kate Upton is dating P. Diddy, AKA Puff Daddy, AKA Sean Combs. She’s 20. He’s 43. [New York Daily News]
- New Justin Bieber haircut: do not like. [Popdust]
- Lindsay Lohan did an awkward interview with David Letterman about going to rehab. [HyperVocal]
- Interior designer Nate Berkus and his boyfriend Jeremiah Brent are engaged. I wonder what Oprah will get them from the wedding registry. [US Weekly]
- MTV has cancelled reality show “Buckwild” after the death of cast member Shain Gandee from carbon monoxide poisoning. One of the producers blasted the decision in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, ranting, “This is the network that has shows about teen pregnancy. They’ll stick by a show that allows you to abandon a child, but a kid dies by accident doing what he does for a living and they cancel the show? There’s something that smells of shit here on every level.” [Gossip Cop] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: sean combs
The other day, we posted some of the gorgeous images from Sean Combs’ and Natalia Vodianova’s Vogue pictorial, “Brief Encounter,” an homage to Diddy’s soon-to-be-released Last Tango in Paris album. Now, we’ve got the behind-the-scenes video of the pair posing and faux falling in love for photographer Annie Leibovitz. “It’s a love story,” the man formerly known as Puffy intones, and a beautiful one at that. Of course, it wouldn’t be Diddy if he wasn’t promoting something. He goes on to claim that when he played the album for Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, she was “dancing all around the conference room.” Wintour dancing? We find that a tad hard to envision. [Style.com] Keep reading »
Model extraordinaire Natalia Vodianova and international player Sean Combs get all romantic and dreamy but not exactly freaky in this Annie Leibovitz-shot layout from the February 2010 issue of Vogue. It’s a nod to P. Diddy’s upcoming album, Last Train to Paris. More pretty pics after the jump. Keep reading »
“I tried to lose my virginity when I was seven years old. I was on top of a girl who was nine or 10, but it didn’t happen — so everybody doesn’t have to bug out. My mother and the babysitter whipped my ass, but it didn’t knock me off my mission … When I was 13, and I felt like I was a porno star because I’d been watching porn for so long … I’m proud to say I love sex. You might catch me in a porn store at any given moment — it ain’t nothing I’m ashamed of. If they start sending freaks to jail, I’m guilty as charged.”
- Rumor has it that Sean “Diddy” Combs has something going on with Dawn from Danity Kane, despite his committed relationship with Cassie and Dawn’s engagement to Que from Day 26. [Media Takeout] — Well, Cassie is proof that Sean doesn’t mind getting down with someone on his payroll.
- Although Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez have been dating since last November, the other Yankees’ wives and girlfriends reportedly can’t stand her and their cold shoulders have gotten the players involved. [Your Tango] — They’re wasting their time. It’s not like this thing between Kate and A-Rod will last much longer.
Diddy, Sean Combs, P Diddy, Puff Daddy—I don’t even know what to call him anymore. But I do know one thing: This man has a gigantic ego. In his new show “Making His Band,” which premiered last night, people auditioned not to create their own band, but for a chance to be in Diddy’s band. Dude, why don’t you just have regular auditions like everyone else? [PopCrunch]
Oh wait, because you have the biggest ego ever! After the jump, some most of Diddy’s egotastic moments. Keep reading »
I have a love/hate relationship with Sean “Puffy” Combs. I love his drive, style, and his unwillingness to take s**t from anyone. But I can’t stand his arrogance or his destruction of his Bad Boy artists. Recently, I’ve been feeling a bit of love for Puffy after reading his top 10 forms of bitchassness and that he hired only black models for his Fall 2009 Sean John fashion show. But I have to call Puffy out for some bitchassness of his own. A promotion casting call for Ciroc Vodka, which Sean endorses, requires models to be “white, Hispanic, or LIGHT SKINNED African American;” 5 feet 6 inches or taller; and size 7 or smaller. Keep reading »