Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: sarah jessica parker
Between Sarah Jessica Parker‘s all-white ensemble on the “Sex and the City” sequel yesterday, Tiffany Thornton’s look for “It’s On With Alexa Chung” and Kylie Minogue‘s slammin’ ivory dress for just because, it seems like celebs are all frenzied trying to wear up their white clothes before the impending holiday weekend. Because, you know, someone in the public eye couldn’t possibly get away with — gasp! — wearing white after Labor Day. Keep reading »
The “Sex and the City” movie sequel has begun filming in New York. Will audiences see the film through gold-colored glasses? [NYC, 9/1/09] Keep reading »
We’ve been chatting away about Anna Wintour and Diane von Furstenberg’s mega project, Fashion’s Night Out, all month long, but today the video has arrived. Watch Anna (being all smiley/giggly/cutesy!), Diane, Sarah Jessica Parker, P. Diddy, Isaac Mizrahi, and many more, explain why they want you to shop so dang badly. Enjoy! [Stylelist] Keep reading »
The book Prospect Park West won’t be released until Sept. 9, 2009, but author Amy Sohn, a former New York magazine columnist, is getting a huge publicity push from a woman who knows a thing or two about making four NYC friends popular worldwide. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Pretty Matches production company, along with HBO, has optioned the novel for a half-hour series. “It’s got sex, parenthood, and celebrity. Brooklyn is about to blow up nationally,” an insider at Simon & Schuster told the New York Post. But after reading a brief description of the characters, I doubt I’ll relate to any of them, and I’m a New Yorker. The four women are yuppies who, like other urban pioneers, are trying to stake their claim on the outer borough of Brooklyn, but only the overpriced neighborhood of Park Slope. They’re “burned out, bitchy, and beyond salvation,” yet they expect to be noticed and loved. Basically they seem like the same women I run into on a daily basis — rude mommies who think everyone’s top priority should be their kid. Reading is an escape for me, but Prospect Park West seems like it’ll be torture. No, thank you! Keep reading »
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have released their first family pic with newborn twin girls, Marion and Tabitha (who a surrogate popped out last Monday), alongside big brother James Wilkie. Looks like this family won’t be going the gender-neutral route—notice how the girls are in pink and the boys are in blue. [People]
- Jay-Z reportedly threatened to cancel his performance at the BET Awards if Chris Brown was allowed to pay tribute to Michael Jackson. [New York] — I wonder how Jay feels now that Rihanna wants to work on her “friendship” with Chris.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have released a photo of their week-old twin daughters. [Dlisted] — Son James Wilke doesn’t look too thrilled, though.
- Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, T.I.’s fiancee, and Antonia “Toya” Carter, Lil Wayne’s ex-wife, will star in the reality show “Tiny & Toya,” airing June 30. [AP] — Hot mess!
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s twin daughters were born yesterday via a surrogate. The babies’ names are Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick and Tabitha Hodge Broderick. [Quickies] — That first name sucks ass, even if it has familial significance.
- Mattel is releasing “Twilight” dolls in the likeness of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. [Perez Hilton] — OK, Kristen officially has to give up her I’m-so-awkward-I’m-cool shtick because nothing spells conformity like M-A-T-T-E-L.
- How did Tanner P. from “The Bachelorette” know that Jillian’s feet were “softer than s**t?” [E! Online] — I guess he’s had a ton of crap in his life.