Sacha Baron-Cohen walked the Academy Awards red carpet as “The Dictator.” And then this happened. I’m pretty over SBC, but I have to admit I enjoyed seeing Seacrest caught off guard.
Tag Archives: ryan seacrest
“I play Corny Collins [in 'Hairspray'], he’s sort of a DJ. He hosts a music show, sort of like a straight Ryan Seacrest … Ryan’s a friend. We’ve kissed.”
—John Stamos talks on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” about his role in an upcoming staging of “Hairspray,” and makes a crack at Ryan Seacrest, who has long been rumored to be gay even though he’s dating Julianne Hough of “Dancing with the Stars” and the upcoming “Footloose.” I have a feeling if John and Ryan were actually buddies, they aren’t anymore. [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
Sure, Jeff Probst has dimples the size of the Grand Canyon, but his function on “Survivor” is pretty much only to deliver the line, “The tribe has spoken.” Oh, and to snuff out that flame. Like Chris Harrison on “The Bachelor” and Ryan Seacrest on “American Idol,” he mainly blends into the scenery of the show and doesn’t actually get to show much personality. So we were surprised to hear that Jeff will soon be hosting his on daytime talk show, which will cover everything from “newsmakers to ordinary families in extraordinary circumstances.” I’m just not sure what to expect with that. [EW]
In honor of Jeff’s new gig, I think it’s time to Shun, Shag, and Marry he and his fellow reality TV hosts. Keep reading »
He’s phenomenal … he’s really romantic. He’s not even in town and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere! And for my birthday, same thing … like, flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed. You walk in and you’re like, ‘Is this my room? I don’t even know.’ I’m kind of embarrassed.”
—Julianne Hough gushing about BF Ryan Seacrest on “Ellen.” Nothing to be embarrassed about, Julianne—sounds like you just landed an awesome dude. Although, I might be slightly embarrassed too if Ryan were my boyfriend. But I suppose the flowers may help me get over it. [Celebitchy] Keep reading »
Meghan McCain came out swinging at Barack Obama on a recent visit to “The Tonight Show.” The daughter of re-elected Arizona Senator John McCain stopped by Jay Leno’s couch to promote her new book, Dirty Sexy Politics. A mere 45 seconds in, she criticized Obama for doing an interview on “On Air With Ryan Seacrest,” which aired on Election Day, to urge young people to vote. “If I were President Obama I would be very nervous and not necessarily doing serious interviews with Ryan Seacrest,” Meghan sniped. “I would be a lot more concerned with what the American public was thinking.” Keep reading »
- Ryan Seacrest is reportedly ready to propose to girlfriend Julianne Hough. [PopEater]
- Karissa Shannon and her boyfriend, actor Sam Jones of “Smallville,” approved the release of their sex tape after Vivid Entertainment offered up six figures. [TMZ]
- Kim Kardashian and Miles Austin have called it quits, and their distance apart is supposedly the cause behind the end of the short-lived romance. [Hollywood Life]
- The U.S. Army apologized to Ryan Seacrest after learning the “American Idol” host’s stalker was one of their own. Chidi Uzomah Jr., a sergeant with the Army Reserves, entered the E! offices on Friday armed with a knife. He also attacked one of Seacrest’s bodyguards in September. [People] — Ryan sort of annoys us, but he doesn’t deserve to be stalked.
- During a D.C. Council hearing on marriage equality, a witness paused during his testimony to propose to his partner. [The Daily What] — Aww.
- Weezer teamed up with Snuggie to promote their new album [Spinner] — I believe a 2009 remix for “Undone (The Sweater Song)” could be in the making.
“American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest met with hot mess Lindsay Lohan last Thursday in Hollywood. So, is LiLo turning straight again? Well, we don’t know, but this meeting with Ryan was no hot date. The two are planning to do a reality TV show together. Lindsay tweeted about the project saying it will be, “Something meaningful like Extreme Home Makeover on ABC.” [US Magazine] Keep reading »
“American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest and British chef Jamie Oliver have announced they’re teaming up for a big challenge. In their upcoming reality show that’s expected to hit the airwaves next year, the dynamic duo plans to battle obesity in the U.S. Oliver is going to hit the “fattest cities” in an attempt to salvage their diets. Clearly, they’ve got a superhero complex, but aren’t they going to give the rest of us a real complex?