- Don’t believe the rumors! Blake Lively’s rep says she has not been impregnated by husband Ryan Reynolds’ mighty seed. [Celebuzz]
- These tweets about the royal baby — that’s Prince George Alexander Louis — are as funny as he is cute. [TruTV]
- Lea Michele is on the cover of the August issue of Marie Claire Mexico and in the interview — conducted a month before Cory Monteith’s untimely death — she says her boyfriend made her life “incredible.” So sad. [Socialite Life]
- Kim Kardashian apparently wanted to film her final goodbye with soon-to-be-ex-husband Kris Humphries for “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” [PopBytes] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: ryan reynolds
Blake Lively sure loves being famous, so I can’t imagine why we haven’t been seeing her out and about lately. Does Ryan Reynolds keep her locked in his basement or something? Do we have a hostage situation on our hands? Regardless, Blake’s captor let her out for the Very Important occasion of the “Turbo” premiere in New York. (Do I know what “Turbo” is, or what it is about? No. Will I deign to Google it? Also no.) I can’t always get down with Blake’s style (Serena van der Woodsen’s, on the other hand…), because she always looks like she’s trying just a little too hard to be, like, fashion-y and interesting and avant-garde, but I actually love this svelte, sexy Burberry look on her. Well done, Blakester.
Whenever I see Blake Lively I feel compelled to wail, “Blaaaaaaake!,” Amy Winehouse style (God rest her soul). Sadly, this Blake ain’t no Fielder-Civil, but I suppose she’ll do. The “Savages” actress (what a terrible, terrible movie) has maintained a curiously low profile since she wed Ryan Reynolds back in September, but she showed up on the red carpet yesterday to support her man and his co-star Emma Stone in “The Croods.” Blake does like to make a statement with the way she dresses, so I’m not surprised that she chose this fairly questionable Marios Schwab dress. With those gorgeous gams, Blake can pull off almost anything, but her mini look here is straight out of the uniform-regulation book for a super-slutty marching band. Boob windows may be kinda in right now, but this PVC breastplate is more like a one-way mirror. What do you think?
People has confirmed that Blake Lively, 25, and Ryan Reynolds, 35, were married tonight at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The pair have been dating quietly for almost a year, after meeting on the set of “The Green Lantern.” Mazel tov! Here’s to hoping Reynolds’ second marriage to someone 10 years younger lasts a lifetime! [People]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have bought a $2 million country home together in Bedford, New York, a source tells People. Haven’t these two been dating for, like, six months? Purchasing real estate together is a huge step. [People]
- Angelina Jolie’s engagement ring already has a knockoff. [Betty Confidential]
- Going-to-pop-any-minute Jessica Simpson tweeted that she wants to give birth in a “leopard caftan,” because of course she does. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Care to bid in an auction for nude pics of Madonna? [PopCrush]
- Here’s what happens when the gents of “Mad Men” take on the boys of Nerdist and Weird Al is there just because. [PopBytes] Keep reading »
Evening Quickies: Frances Bean Cobain Responds To Courtney Love’s Allegation That Dave Grohl “Hit On” Her
- Frances Bean Cobain’s PR people just sent out the following statement from the daughter of Courtney Love, regarding her mother’s recent claim that ex-Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl “hit on” her: “While I’m generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I’m in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother.” Good for Frances for setting the record straight.
- Scarlett Johansson opened up about her divorce from Ryan Reynolds in the latest issue of Vogue, which she called “horrible” and “devastating.” Even though their divorce was “comically amicable,” Scarlett said, “I don’t feel on the other side of it completely” and regrets that while they were married they couldn’t spend more time together because of their busy careers. ScarJo comes off as surprisingly relatable in this interview. [Vogue]
- Axl Rose won’t attend this year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony as a member of Guns N’ Roses and wrote a letter to the Hall of Fame stating, “I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia.” Axl Rose and ex-bandmate Slash haven’t shared a stage for almost two decades. [Rolling Stone]
- President Obama called Kanye West a jackass again. [Uptown Magazine]
- Grab the Kleenex: Nick Lachey says rumors of a 98 Degrees reunion tour are greatly exaggerated. [Starpulse]
- China censored Kate Winslet’s 3D naked body in the re-release of “Titanic.” [Celebrity Cafe]
- Ranking twentysomethings’ TV jobs from most to least realistic. [Flavorwire] Keep reading »
J. Lo and Marc Anthony. Sniff. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. Chin wobble. Demi and Ashton, no last names necessary. Sob! So many celebrity breakups this year, it’s almost as if it’s impossible for love to last in Tinseltown. But let’s stop being negative. Plenty of fun, new couples were formed in just the last few months — here’s a look at 12 couples to watch in 2012.
“Getting married was the right thing to do because it was natural. It grew out of a romance and love and a desire to have a future with somebody, and I was very fortunate that I married somebody who turned out to be the person I thought he would be.”
– So why did Scarlett Johansson get divorced, again? I was sad — and shocked — when her and Ryan Reynolds called it quits, and it sounds like Scarlett may be having second thoughts. If anything can make a girl long for an old love all over again, it’s seeing them out and about looking pretty cozy with some hot new arm candy (ahem, Blake Lively). [Perez Hilton]
- Blake Lively works quick! After splitting from Leonardo DiCaprio, girlfriend is now rebounding with her “Green Lantern” costar Ryan Reynolds. An Us Weekly source says the two are “casually” dating, which includes him dropping her off at a Boston train station with an “affectionate” goodbye. [Us Weekly]
- After weeks of poor ratings ABC’s “Charlie’s Angels” has officially been cancelled. Sorry, Minka. [NYmag.com]
- Adam Levine leaves little to the imagination on the cover of Vogue Russia with model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna. (NSFW!) [Huffington Post]
- Facebook apologized to super sexy sensual Courtney Stodden for banning her from the site for allegedly posting “inappropriate sexual content” and reinstated her super sexy sensual account. [US Weekly] Keep reading »
Blake and Ryan were spotted together in Boston, where they allegedly shared a morning make-out session. A source tells Hollywood Gossip, “Blake isn’t upset or fazed by the breakup with Leo at all. When Ryan took Blake to catch her train back to NYC they were making out and looked really happy together.” Read more…