- Katy Perry and Russell Brand enjoyed a romantic jaunt to the Taj Mahal, complete with photo ops! [PopEater]
- Divorce is a “possibility” for Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller. Ya think? [People]
- Susan Sarandon was spotted getting a nutella crepe with a “younger looking man” who is probs her ping-pong playboy. [US Weekly]
Tag Archives: russell brand
- Katy Perry wore a sexy version of Russell Brand‘s favorite soccer team uniform with his nickname, Rusty, emblazoned on her bum at the MTV Europe Music Awards. [PopEater]
- Despite the rugged-man persona Ernest Hemingway tried to project, papers sent from Cuba to Boston reveal he really was quite a romantic when it came to writing love letters to his fourth and final wife, Mary. [Guanabee] — “Pickle, it is so wonderful to love someone who is not so unreasonable as a bitch giraffe from Bryn Mawr in heat.” Priceless.
- Demi Lovato says she’s sick of the media using her love life and rumors she’s dating Joe Jonas to fill their gossip columns. [Starpulse] — Get used to it, hon, if you plan to stay in the industry.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, rumored to be dating, made their first public outing together at the John Galliano show at Paris Fashion Week. Brand-y! Get it? No? [Paris, 10/8/09] Keep reading »
I’ve told you all about Legendary Rock Star Penises and Actor Wangs, but that’s a pretty big blotch covering Russell Brand’s crotch. Sadly, it’s pricey to see this steamy naked photo we found on a paparazzi site, sans watermark. So, I’m going to take up a collection, Frisky gals. Put me down for 20 smackers! [Los Angeles, 9/14/09]
The best cure for a bad case of the Mondays: Russell Brand’s penis sack. In a hilarious video on The Sun‘s website, the bromantic comedian jokes around about the purse he has to stick his junk in when he films a sex scene. Who knew they had to bag it all up? Awkies! Um, and now that we know there’s nudity, we can’t wait to see Russell’s next movie! [The Sun] Keep reading »
While Steven Tyler has been rocking the man legging since he made love in an elevator, now his spandex groin gauntlet has been picked up by couture designers and tastemakers in Europe. Tights aren’t just for super heroes and glam rockers anymore! Over the past few years, influential designers like Calvin Klein, Marni, Givency, John Galliano, Bernhard Willhelm, and Alexander McQueen have all sent male models down the runway in meggings, aka man leggings. Fashionistas are already calling it a full-on trend as comedian Russell Brand, Marc Jacobs, and British GQ senior editor Jonathan Heath have been spotted in the skinniest of pants. Heck, Russell can’t stop wearing his Sass & Bide ruched leggings made for ladies! Keep reading »