- More information than you require: Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders did not have sex when they were being cheater-cheater-pumpkin-eaters. That’s according to her “Welcome To The Riley’s” director Giovanni Agnelli, who tweeted the information and later deleted it. What I want to know is how would he know that? [New York Daily News]
- Peter Jackson announced “The Hobbit” — the prequel to “Lord Of The Rings”" — will be released as a trilogy. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Showtime is ending “The Big C,” which stars Laura Linney as a mom with cancer, at the end of its fourth season. [The Wrap]
- Squee! Squee! Ellie Goulding will release a “breakup record” called Halcyon on October 9. [PopCrush]
- Just how different are men’s and women’s fantasy lives? Do tell … [Em & Lo] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: rupert sanders
- The brother of Liberty Ross, wife of “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, is now saying he think Sanders has been cheating with Kristen Stewart for months. Leopold Ross, a musician, said the cheating “was from the last half of filming and all through post-production, clear into last week.” How his brother-in-law has such intimate knowledge of the goings-on in Rupert’s trousers, I don’t know. [People UK]
- Also, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are only talking now via “heated text messages.” [Hollywood Life]
- Katy Perry is choosing sides in the Robsten cheating scandal and she’s on Team Edward. [PopCrush]
- Are you psyched for a “Friday Night Lights” movie? Connie Britton tells us how it’s coming along. [NYMag.com]
- “The Voice” host Blake Shelton bragged on Twitter about running over a turtle with his car … then insisted it was all a joke. Funny “joke,” huh? [ONTD] Keep reading »
So, some genius took a series of sneaky paparazzi photos of Kristen Stewart sharing an intimate moment with Rupert Sanders — the married director with whom she had a teensy affair that’s become the biggest celeb scandal since TomKat’s divorce — and turned it into a messssmerizing GIF. See it after the jump! [via Jo Pincushion] Keep reading »
Oh, you didn’t think that we were going to stop talking about this anytime soon, did you? I sure hope not, because The GreatKristen Stewart Scandal of 2012 is still going so, so strong. I imagine it will be like the The Great Scientology Divorce, also of 2012, only with more stories to keep the kids hooked. Something to look forward to!
Anyway, as we’ve already heard, poor Robert Pattinson has been taking this news hard, and understandably so. But now we’rehearing that while Rob doesn’t feel like talking to Kristen right now, he is planning on having a man-to-man chat with Rupert Sanders. Oh, Robert. Read more…
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson “aren’t speaking.” I guess this should be weird when they co-present at the MTV Video Music Awards in September, huh? Hopefully they’ll be back on speaking terms by the time they promote “Breaking Dawn Part 2″ in November. [People]
- Chris Brown has said something obnoxious about Frank Ocean’s homosexuality. Of course he did. [Queerty]
- Lady Gaga posted photos on her website of a slumber party with Lindsay Lohan where they smoked cigarettes together, as one does with LiLo. [PopCrush]
- Bristol Palin, Pamela Anderson and others will assault your eyeballs once more on the “Dancing With The Stars All-Stars” cast. I’ll skip. [US Weekly]
- Robin Roberts will be taking a leave of absence from “Good Morning America” for her bone marrow transplant. Get well soon, Robin! [Celebrity Cafe] Keep reading »
- Kristen Stewart’s “Snow White & the Huntsman” co-star Charlize Theron is supposedly “fuming” that director Rupert Sanders hooked up with Stewart, as she’s “very tight” with Sanders’ wife Liberty Ross, who also appeared in the film. “Charlize had no idea what was going on between Rupert and Kristen and now feels completely betrayed by the whole incident,” Radar gushed. [RadarOnline]
- Also, Kristen Stewart scandalously once took Rupert Sanders’ eldest child out for ice cream. Stop the presses! [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- An anonymous pal says “heartbroken” Rob was going to propose to Kristen. [New York Daily News]
- But don’t worry — a celebrity psychic says they’ll get back together. [Celeb Psychic]
- However, there are skeptics who just think the Robsten cheating scandal is “the most tragically romantic PR stunt ever.” [Crushable] Keep reading »
Twihards are obviously in a tizzy over the shocking (shocking!) revelation this week that Kristen Stewart had cheated on her sparkly vampire-playing boyfriend Robert Pattinson with the director of “Snow White and the Huntsman,” Rupert Sanders. Rob has supposedly moved out of the couple’s LA house and, in those fans’ dreams, nursing his broken heart by reading their psychotically supportive tweets. But what about the other person hurt by Stewart and Sanders’ “marathon makeout session” — Sanders’ wife Liberty Ross? Who is she? Here’s what we know about her…
- Robert Pattinson has reportedly moved out of the Los Feliz home he shared with girlfriend Kristen Stewart following the dropped-bomb that she cheated on him with her married “Snow White & The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders. Wagging tongues also report the pair were seen fighting backstage at the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, where he looked “miserable” and she “was pleading.” [Starpulse, New York Post]
- And here’s more paparazzi pics of Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders canoodling. Lord. Were they trying to get caught? [ONTD]
- A lot of lamely-sourced rumors say that Jon Hamm and longtime girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt are either “on a break” or he’s screwing around behind her back. The evidence? He’s taken some photos with pretty women and bought drinks for random women at a bar in Brooklyn. Meh. I hope these rumors are not true. Hammfeldt are my relationship role models! [Celebitchy]
- Hoax alert! That Entertainment Weekly cover claiming Matt Bomer has been cast as Christian Grey in the film version of “50 Shades Of Grey” is a big ol’ fake. [Celebrity Cafe] Keep reading »
Rupert Sanders’ model wife Liberty Ross opened up about her marital problems just weeks before the director was accused of having an affair with actress Kristen Stewart.
Stewart — who is dating her “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson — issued a public apology on Wednesday following the publication of images which appeared to show her in a clinch with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Sanders.
The moviemaker also released a statement apologizing to his wife and children for “the pain I have caused my family,” and it has now emerged Ross opened up about their marriage in a candid interview just two weeks before the scandal hit headlines.
In the chat with Britain’s You magazine, Ross, 33, revealed she struggled after moving from her native U.K. to Los Angeles and often felt lonely while Sanders was busy with his work. Read more …