- Rumors that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson want to elope have dogged the two ever since they filmed their first “Twilight” film, so I’m not sure why we’re supposed to believe they’d finally do it now. But apparently they’re planning to elope this winter. [New Now Next]
- Katy Perry is planning a divorce party this October, which would have been her two-year wedding anniversary. Any excuse to celebrate, girl! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Cops descended on Ashton Kutcher’s house over a possible home invasion but he was just getting punk’d. Demi Moore, you little minx. [TMZ]
- 10 epic school dances you wish you had been invited to — “Grease,” hello. [Gurl]
Tag Archives: robert pattinson
- Crisis averted: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reconciled and Rob’s moved back into their place together. Now we can all move on with our lives and leave Kristen Stewart aloooooone! [Us Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan has blamed her asthma flaring up on getting arrested in New York City last week for running into a guy with her Porsche. [Celebitchy]
- Also, artist Domingo Zapata — whose kid she was snapped carrying last week — really, really wants you to know that he and LiLo are not hooking up. [New York Post]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have already picked out wedding-themed baby names — Charleston for a boy and Carolina for a girl. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- And your new “Bachelor” will be …. Sean Lowe, a 28-year-old Dallas businessman who was one of Emily Maynard’s top three picks on “The Bachelorette.” [Entertainment Weekly]
Well, if you believe the rumors, Robert Pattinson has apparently decided to forgive Kristen Stewart for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders — and I, for one, am glad to hear it. In fact, I hope that the media and fans of the “Twilight” series get over it sooner rather than later too. In this first episode (UPDATE: Now presented in one long streaming video, without ad breaks and viewable on mobile devices) of our soon-to-be regular web series, “We’re Begging You,” I go off — and, spoiler alert, mime a double hand job! – about why everyone should just leave Kristen Stewart alooooooone! Check it out above and I look forward to hearing what you think — about the topic and the video itself — in the comments!
This week’s hot Hollywood news is that Robert Pattinsonand Kristen Stewart may be getting back together following her “indiscretion” with director Rupert Sanders.
… and why not? An affair doesn’t have to be the end of a relationship. In fact, it can be a new beginning, bringing a couple closer than ever.
But, there are things to watch out for along the way if you want a healthy, lasting relationship post-infidelity. Here are six pieces of advice for Robert and Kristen and all couples in this situation. Read more…
- The long national nightmare is OVER: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are back together, sources tell the UK’s Sun. Rob thinks Kristen “made a really stupid mistake” but he’s forgiven her after “a lot of long tearful talks.” And the world makes sense once again. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson: these are your official “American Idol” judges! [PopCrush]
- Amanda Bynes got busted driving without a license again and had her car impounded … [Celebrity Cafe]
- … meanwhile Lindsay Lohan will not rest until justice is served and Amanda Bynes is behind bars! [Crushable]
- A French magazine and Irish newspaper printed Kate Middleton’s topless pics last week and an Italian magazine owned by the lecherous Silvio Berlusconi vows to print the pics this week. On Friday, Prince William and his wife announced they will sue over the pics. [Daily Mail UK] Keep reading »
According to this conspiracy theory video, “sometimes what seems absurd to most people is the very truth.” You can watch the video and judge for yourself if you believe those now infamous photos of K-Stew and Rupert Sanders up against the fence are the “very truth.” While poorly made, this painstaking exploration of every minute discrepancy in the fence photos provides a compelling argument. If not compelling, at least fun to consider.
Alright, it might be time for an intervention. While it’s totally normal, post-breakup, to wear an item of your ex’s clothing to keep them “close” to you, this really should not go on longer than a few weeks. It also shouldn’t really occur in public because it just seems like a sort of desperate attempt prove you’re dying to get back together. Seriously, Kristen, take off Robert’s Orioles hat (dude isn’t even from Baltimore, why is he such a fan?) and put it in a drawer — along with his Irie T-shirt – for safekeeping. Hopefully you’ll get back together after he gets over this cheating business and you can wear them again. Although, please, perhaps give them a thorough washing?
Robert Pattinson And Kristin Stewart Reunite … But Only For The “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ Trailer
Everyone else is as sick of the “Twilight” movies as I am, right? We’re just ready for this long national nightmare to be over. A second “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ trailer debuted last night at the MTV VMAs, revealing how the budget for creepy contact lenses in this second movie was through the roof. And it’s weird to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart onscreen together after this summer of discontent. It’s going to be a long, uncomfortable autumn of movie promotion and frankly I’d love to put that behind us as well.