The front page of the latest New York Times Style section is plastered with the faces of sexy vampires. Not that vampires are not the “it” sex symbols of the moment, but whenever the Times writes about something, that thing has inevitably jumped the shark. Not that I think the blood suckers from “Twilight” are going to be disappearing any time soon, but I think vampires have reached their zenith. I wish “True Blood” many more seasons of sex and sucking, but vampire culture is past its prime. The real question is, what is the next supernatural creature millions of girls will lust after? After a thorough and exhausting inventory of the non-human hotties out there, I bring you your next fantasy. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: robert pattinson
I’m not sure if RPatz has actually been Perez’d or if this is makeup, but he is heading to the set of his new movie “Remember Me.” [New York City, 6/23/09] Keep reading »
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s twin daughters were born yesterday via a surrogate. The babies’ names are Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick and Tabitha Hodge Broderick. [Quickies] — That first name sucks ass, even if it has familial significance.
- Mattel is releasing “Twilight” dolls in the likeness of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. [Perez Hilton] — OK, Kristen officially has to give up her I’m-so-awkward-I’m-cool shtick because nothing spells conformity like M-A-T-T-E-L.
- How did Tanner P. from “The Bachelorette” know that Jillian’s feet were “softer than s**t?” [E! Online] — I guess he’s had a ton of crap in his life.
Back in March we told you Robert Pattinson has a problem with body odor. We took a lot of flack from his fans for that little mention in “Quickies,” even though we were reporting the truth. Well, now the fans are complaining about the hottie’s B.O. too. Eighty-nine people have signed the “Please Wash Your Hair, Robert Pattinson” petition so far, and another set of fans have signed the “Petition to get Robert Pattinson to take a bath!!! Who’s with me?” But there have been more positive petitions regarding Rob Patz. More than 5,000 people want him to host “Saturday Night Live,” at least one person wants him to use his British accent in “New Moon,” and several hope he’ll make an appearance in Tampa, Kansas City, and Australia. There’s no word yet whether any of these petitions have been successful, but one thing’s for sure, Robert’s celebrity will grow every day as long as he stars in the “Twilight” saga. [E! Online] Keep reading »
Robert Pattinson was hit by a taxi yesterday in New York City, while he was running from crazed fans who had gathered to catch a glimpse of him filming “Remember Me.” Although the cab clipped him, he was not hurt and sauntered away—much like the invincible, sexy vampire that he is.
This all went down on East 12th Street…which is where I live! This is all the proof I need, we are definitely getting married some day. Maybe he was even running towards my apartment to propose? It’s okay, Rob, I’ll wait. Is it just me, or does it seem like he may be turning into our generation’s Princess Diana? Everyone leave my man alone. [People] Keep reading »
We’re not so sure that “Gossip Girl” hunksicle Chace Crawford deserves to be People Magazine’s #1 hottest bachelor. But we were kinda entertained by some of the thoughts he shared in the interview—like that he had his first kiss in the firth grade, that he talks to his parents everyday, and that he likes a girl who can beat him at beer pong. Chace goes on to describe his perfect date. After the jump, we weigh in on it, as well as on dream dates described by Robert Pattinson and Matthew McConaughey. [People] Keep reading »
- Danielle Staub from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” reportedly has a sex tape with Steve Zalewski, the balding twentysomething who looks fortysomething. [Dlisted] — That means season two should be just as entertaining as season one.
- Robert Pattinson has reportedly been spending time with two women while filming in New York City. [Perez Hilton] — And he said he had a hard time getting laid?
- Billy Joel and his third wife Katie Lee have split. [E! Online] — Expect Gwyneth Paltrow to refer to William’s love life in the next issue of Goop.
It’s Wednesday once again. Which means that the tabloids are out, and there are oh so many stories on newsstands about your favorite celebrities that will inevitably blow your mind. Then tomorrow, you will hear that half of said stories are totally made up. Which is really half the appeal of tabloids, isn’t it, the constant push and pull? So you don’t have to actually buy these rags and waste trees, we’ve rounded up the juiciest stories, after the jump. Keep reading »