It’s official: “Twilight” is the sell-out of the century. In fact, it could even be the sell-out of the millennium. I liked the books, but then there was the movie which spawned obnoxious Robert Pattinson fangirls and incessant Kristen Stewart gossip. This was followed by fugly “Twilight” gear and a weekly TV show dedicated to the making of “New Moon.” Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, Summit and Creation Entertainment have teamed up to produce “Twlight” fan conventions. These ridic things are coming to a bunch of major U.S. cities, complete with panel discussions, parties, musical performances, screenings, competitions, auctions, and, of course, merchandising opportunities. Oh yeah, and celebs will show up for pics and autographs. The details are fuzzy but check out my predictions, after the jump. [NY Times] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: robert pattinson
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were photographed at a concert in Vancouver recently, and it’s quite easy to assume they’re doing the nasty. [Dlisted] — The body language says it all.
- “True Blood” actress Kristin Bauer says she thinks Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin will have children in the future because Anna is so good with Stephen’s children from another relationship. [E! Online]
- Hailey Glassman says Jon Gosselin was her “first love,” and she has also revealed that she started dating him a month before he and Kate announced their separation in June. [Us Weekly] — Too bad he hasn’t expressed the same feelings.
Stop the presses! “Twilight” won 11 awards at the Teen Choice Awards last night, and Robert Pattinson was voted “Choice Male Hottie.” Personally, I’m so tired of hearing about R-Patz and this vampy flick that I’m about to drive a stake through my heart. But, lucky for you, we’ve got the highlights of what else happened at this year’s teenybopper fest. After the jump, our fave “Twilight”-less Teen Choice moments. Keep reading »
Several tabloids this week did Michael Jackson tribute issues, which is to be expected. But there’s so much other trashy celebrity drama that we need to catch up on! We’ve practically forgotten all about Jon and whatsherface or Rihanna and so-and-so. I never thought I’d say this, but I kinda need more diverse hubbub in my life (no offense MJ), so thank goodness this week hit a few of our favorite drama mongers. Keep reading »
Robert Pattinson‘s rumored secret lover, Kristen Stewart, should consider going into hiding. She’s already getting hate mail from Twilighters for dating the sexy vampire man. Now, an Australian tabloid is reporting that Stewart is actually carrying R-Patz’s baby. The paper’s source said, “When [Stewart] worked out she was late, she obviously started to thinking that she could be pregnant. And because of the timing, she thinks Rob could be the father.” A picture of Stewart rocking a baby bump is also shown. Of course, there’s no word yet from the reps on whether this is true. But what do you think about the possibility of a “New Moon” love child? [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
Good job, stupid Twilighters. Your insanity has made Robert Pattinson hate NYC and all its women. While shooting “Remember Me” in Manhattan, the heartthrob has been bombarded by desperate, love-starved tweens hoping to cop a feel. They are so bad that Pattinson’s “Remember Me” costars are worried. First there was that whole running-away-from-fans-and-getting-hit-by-a-cab incident. They also say he has lost a lot of weight and is miserable. He’s had to hotel hop so that his obnox fans won’t find out where he’s staying. R-Patz refuses to even look up any more for fear of egging on his wacko fans. Keep reading »
- Robert Pattinson is reportedly sick of NYC because the all the women that are trying to get a piece of him are terrifying. [Dlisted] — I know a few women at The Frisky who could be the calming force he needs. Email us, Rob!
- Anna Kournikova has been sporting a large rock on her left ring finger, but she won’t say who she’s engaged to. [Starpulse] — Maybe one day she’ll get some attention for actually winning a tennis match.
- Jillian from “The Bachelorette” says she kept Wes on the show “way too long.” [People]