- Rita Ora fainted in her makeup trailer before a photo shoot in Miami today and was taken to a hospital. She allegedly keeled over from dehydration and heat exhaustion. Get will soon, Rita! [TMZ]
- Nelly is still angry that 10 years ago, Spelman College students successfully blocked him from holding a blood drive at the school in protest of the degrading sexual imagery in his “Tip Drill” music video. [ColorLines]
- Rat poison might have killed “Clueless” actress Brittany Murphy, according to a new toxicology report. [Page Six]
- Justin Bieber’s party on Friday night included naked girls everywhere and also Chris Brown, according to people who risked violating his NDA agreement to blab about the party. [TMZ]
- Christian Bale speaks out on San Francisco’s BatKid! Aww, remember when America collectively had the warm and fuzzies on Friday? [HitFix] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: rita ora
Rita Ora, still not sure what she’s done except for date a Kardashian and maybe made a song or two, but CHRIST does this one enjoy peacocking around. Often, I enjoy her whimsy, but this latest clash of colors and go-go boots is a definite thumbs down in my book. Rita seems to have forgotten the cardinal style rule: take at least one accessory/terrible pair of boots off before you walk out the door. [Photo: Pacific Coast News]
Normally, I’m super into the matchy-matchy trousers and top thing. Witness: Beyonce pulling it off perfectly. But this black and white ensemble from Stella McCartney reminds me too much of black and white prisoner-wear — not to mention the fact that she’s wearing sunglasses in the dark. Rita, you are not Corey Hart. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Rita Ora — out on the town last night with Calvin Harris. How cute are they together, huh? I am happy to see she maybe moved on from the debacle that was dating Rob Kardashian to a guy with a definable career and such. In any case, Rita’s outfit — the deft combo of pointy white pumps, white slacks and sweatshirt with pushed up sleeves — is a perfect ’80s throwback, don’t you think?
[Pacific Coast News]
On the one hand, Rita Ora’s neon sweatsuit looks so comfortable that I’m kind of jealous I’m not wearing it right now. On the other hand, she paired it with red lipstick and high heels, which totally defeats the purpose of a super comfortable sweatsuit. But on the third, most important hand (I only bring out my secret third hand for very important occasions), despite the fancy accessories, she’s still wearing a neon sweatsuit in public. [Photo: Splash News]
Quick! Take a look at these two ladies––that’s AnnaSophia Robb on the left and Rita Ora on the right––and answer me this: Which one of them is dressed up to film a TV show set in the ’80s, and which one is just dressed like she wishes she was? Click through for the answer!
- Supermodel and Guess girl Claudia Schiffer revealed that Hermès wished to name a signature handbag after her when she was 22… and she turned them down at her agent’s insistence. Regrets, I’ve had a few… [Telegraph]
- It is entirely possible that Michelle Obama will appear on the cover of Vogue in the coming months — The Washingtonian reported that a team from the mag was spotted “moving cameras into the residence” (i.e. the White House) for a shoot with Annie Leibovitz. [The Cut]
- Good news for the crusade against animal testing for cosmetics (in the European Union, at least): a ban preventing the import and sale of any animal-tested products or ingredients will go into effect March 11. Your move, America. [WWD]
- If you don’t think your baby smells enough like a baby already, Dolce & Gabbana is launching a new (totally safe, alcohol-free) perfume intended to enhance the natural smell of newborns. The fragrance, inspired by “the softness of baby skin, the freshness of baby breath, a mother’s sweet hug, [and] the first smile” will contain notes of citrus, honey, and melon. Now I’m hungry. Not for babies. [BuzzFeed]
Rita Ora — I’ve honestly never really listened to her music, but I like her style. (Though I can’t co-sign on dating a Kardashian.) Rita Ora though, looks great here at the 111th anniversary of Bergdorf Goodman. We should all be able to pull off a white gown so well. Paired with her sideswept hairdo, she’s the picture of retro perfection.