Tag Archives: reggie bush
We’ve shared with you some pretty lame proposals recently—the proposal via Twitter, the “Entourage” proposal mid-fight, the helium balloon proposal. But I’ve never heard of the “If I win a Super Bowl ring, you get an engagement ring” proposal. Apparently, that’s what’s going on with Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush. According to the New York Post, if the Saints win the Super Bowl, the on-and-off-again couple is gonna get hitched. I’m just thinking that the decision to get married is probably not one you want to leave up to chance? I mean, it’s not like placing a $100 bet on the game. [NY Post] Keep reading »
The Kardashian sisters sure know how to pick a winner. Kourtney is pregnant, so has gotten back together with baby daddy Scott Disick, who she’s planning to marry. Then this week, in a move that many suspect was intended to one-up Kourtney, Khloe announced that she’s marrying her boyfriend of a month, Lamar Odom, this weekend. Kim recently called it kwits with her beau of two years, Reggie Bush, but the two say that they broke up due to the difficulty of long distance, not because they don’t still love each other. So which one of these guys would we shun, shag, and marry? Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian was spotted with Reggie Bush in New Orleans. [Us Weekly] — Hmm, did her sister’s pregnancy make her rethink her life path?
- Robin Wright Penn has filed for divorce from Sean Penn for the third time. [Dlisted] — Here we go again. I’m taking bets for how long it’ll take for her to change her mind.
- Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming might be looking for a swanky, new pad in L.A.’s Carlyle Residences. [E! Online]
- Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have broken up because of conflicting schedules and different life paths. [Dlisted] — What a cop-out excuse! If two people really want to be together, then they’ll find a way to make it work. Maybe Kim is suffering from the “narcissism epidemic.”
- Dang, man! Tony Romo reportedly banned Jessica Simpson from his gated community, but a source says that was pointless because Jessica didn’t want to see him. She paid $19,000 to overnight her stuff from Dallas to L.A. [PopEater] — Well it’s nice to know dudes are just as petty as women. Let’s give them the “you’re crazy” label.
- Bachelorette Jillian made her choice last night on the season finale. We think she played it safe. [The Frisky]
On Friday, we heard that Reggie Bush wants Kim Kardashian to lose weight because she has too much junk in the trunk. It seems a trend is developing…either that or men are losing their dang minds. Chris Brown reportedly told Rihanna to stop wearing revealing outfits. Apparently, he is worried her clothing will attract too many male admirers. But isn’t that the point? Let’s be honest, the whole appeal of Rihanna is her image. [Her songs are pretty catchy too! -- Ed.] Young women want to copy her style, and young men want her on their arm. If you take away the racy stage costumes, what is left besides a pretty face? Rihanna, who has not confirmed her relationship with Chris, should get herself a more mature man who is more trusting and actually appreciates the work she puts into her look. [China Daily]
But all this got us thinking…would the guys on our IM ever be so judgmental of their girlfriends’ fashion choices? Amelia finds out, after the jump… Keep reading »
Kim Kardashian is the finest piece of ass. But despite the admiration of the populous, the press, and Sir Mixalot, her moneymaker is going under-appreciated. How? Why?! Blame it on her man: Reggie Bush. Dude actually wants her to loose the extra junk in her trunk, her claim to fame. What?! Kimmie girl needs to listen to Beyonce’s Bootylicious on repeat, get some self-esteem, and ditch the douche. He’s clearly not ready for that jelly and as a rule for a media queen, only keep the things that work for you. [Celebitchy]
You probably heard about the LifeStyles photo booth that prints pics atop a strip of condoms. Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush were among the celebs who used it to get a little privacy at a Sundance party this January. Well, we heard that LifeStyles was possibly going to bring the booth to Perez Hilton’s birthday bash. They ultimately decided against it, but Perez still managed to get a branded photo booth at his party, and the sponsor, interestingly enough, was K-Y Brand (the makers of lube). Apparently sex and photo booths make for a nice combo. Keep reading »