In honor of the DVD release for “What To Expect When You’re Expecting,” the movie based on the best-selling parenting pook of the same name, we’ve got three Style Stealers featuring currently pregnant celebs who prove you can still dress cute and comfortably when you’re knocked up.
Tag Archives: reese witherspoon
- Robert Pattinson is laying low at Reese Witherspoon’s house after moving out of his place with Kristen Stewart. Reese and Rob were co-stars on “Water For Elephants.” [US Weekly]
- Writer Gore Vidal died last night at the age of 86. [New York Times]
- Another 50 Shades Of Grey casting rumor: Katie Cassidy from “Melrose Place,” “Supernatural” and “Gossip Girl” for either the part of Anastasia or her best friend Kate. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Oh my God. “Saved By The Bell” nail polish actually exists. [Racked] Keep reading »
If I didn’t have a PhD in Celebrity Face Recognition, I think I would mix up Reese Witherspoon and her daughter Ava, 12, on the regular. Ava, while super blonde and nearly identical in the face to Reese, clearly got her dad Ryan Phillippe’s height and is on the verge of towering over her mom. Love that they’re dressed similarly for their afternoon together. Reese, BTW, is due with her third child, with husband Jim Toth, at the end of the summer. [Photos" Fame/Flynet]
The gossip rags got one thing right: Reese Witherspoon is most definitely pregnant. The radiant star turned up at Cannes on Saturday for the premiere of her film “Mud,” and she looked amazing (like, her top 10 good). The royal blue Versace gown she chose for the occasion was not only gorgeous, but the empire waist was perfectly suited to her enhanced figure — and new cleavage! The fabric fell in tiny accordion pleats to the floor, with a daring (hey, for a pregnant lady) up-to-there slit and elaborate strapping on the back. Perfection! She looked stunning, but also comfortable in the roomy dress, and though hubby Jim Toth was nowhere to be seen, Reese seemed perfectly at ease on the arm of her co-star Matthew McConaughey. I mean, who wouldn’t?
Amelia and I were just talking about how much better we think Taylor Swift looks with bangs than without. Ever since she took the bangs plunge earlier this year, Swift just looks way more elegant and chic. The bangs really frame her face and make her look more mature.
I’ll probably always have bangs, because I’m too impatient to grow my hair out, and sideswept bangs seem to really frame my face best. And Amelia has had bangs for basically her entire life, ever since her mom gave her an epic bowl cut in 1984. But bangs don’t necessarily work on everyone.
We’ve got several other celebs who got banged up in the past year — sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. Let us know what you think in the comments!
Reese Witherspoon’s mom is suing her husband for bigamy, claiming they are still married and that he may not even remember marrying a second woman in January. Mary Elizabeth “Betty” Witherspoon has been married to John Draper Witherspoon for 42 years, but says they began living separately in 1996 due to his issues with alcohol, hoarding, and spending too much. They never divorced, and Betty says she still loves John and does not want to divorce. Read more …
Most of us our friends with famous people. But that didn’t stop one guy from Photoshopping a bunch of Hollywood stars into his personal party photos. Can you spot the celebrity in the picture? Check out more of ‘em after the jump!
Reese Witherspoon took her baby bump on vacation! The star, who is pregnant with her third child, showed off her pregnancy curves on the beach this week while taking a family trip down to Costa Rica.
In one bathing suit, Witherspoon put her growing belly on display. In another, sexy, low-cut number she flaunted some major cleavage. See more photos!
- Reese Witherspoon is pregnant with her third baby, sources tell Us Weekly. The baby will be Reese’s first with her new hubby Jim Toth and her third child overall. Her kids Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8, were with ex-husband Ryan Phillipe. Mazel tov, Reese! [Us Weekly]
- A conservative blog unearthed a 2004 video of Tom Hanks onstage at his child’s school auction alongside a white man (a fellow parent at the school) dressed in blackface. Yesterday Hanks released a statement saying he was “blindsided” by the man’s costume and calls it “hideously offensive.” Yup. [Gossip Cop]
- Dianna Agron is in a “love triangle” with hottie Sebastian Stan from “Gossip Girl” and Tim Tebow. I know who I’d pick. [Celebitchy]
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino checked into a treatment program for some “rest and recuperation,” his rep confirmed. Raise your hand if you’re surprised. [Stupid Celebrities] Keep reading »
I would like to commend the casting directors behind the upcoming film, “This Means War,” for picking Tom Hardy and Chris Pine to star opposite Reese Witherspoon. Rather than picking a couple of super typical Hollywood beefcakes — like Ryan Reynolds or Will Smith — to play a pair of warring CIA operatives, Hardy and Pine aren’t major household names just yet. All that is sure to change on Valentine’s Day, when the film opens nationwide, and America becomes a little more familiar with Tom (who starred in “Warrior” and “Inception”) and Chris (who played Captain Kirk in “Star Trek”).
Hey, that means I suddenly have two dates for V-Day! But who do I prefer? Hmm … it’s a tough choice so let’s battle this out via a good ol’ fashioned face-off, shall?