- Raven-Symoné seeming came out publicly on Twitter today, tweeting, “I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you!” She also retweeted a follower who wrote. “She been out, momma just didn’t have time for bullshit.” Raven’s a little late to the party on that one, but whatevs. The actress is reportedly dating former “America’s Next Top Model” contestant AzMarie Livingston. [US Weekly]
- Ellen DeGeneres will be this year’s Academy Awards host. Certain to be 99.9 percent less offensive than Seth MacFarlane! [Twitter]
- Kathy Bates will play a serial killer and Angela Bassett will play a voodoo priestess on “American Horror Story: Coven.” [Zap2It]
- How much caffeine is actually in your coffee, from McDonald’s to Dunkin’ to Starbucks. [Thrillist]
- James Franco is getting roasted over Labor Day and the whole shitshow will be hosted by his pal Seth Rogen. [Comedy Central] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: raven-symone
They aren’t? No? Well, let’s hope some deep-pocketed adults do, because someone needs to find the Al doll a happy home. Al and his Celebrity Cabbage Patch Kids pals are being auctioned off for CPKauctionforcharity.com to raise money for foster care and adoption organizations.
Let’s take a closer look at the totally random assortment of celebs who now have the unique distinction of Xavier Roberts’ name scrawled across their butt. [Yahoo Shine]
Yesterday, Amelia noticed something different about Ali Lohan’s physique, so that got me thinking about how breasts, or a lack thereof, can affect a young starlet’s rise to fame. Here’s a list of celebs whose breasts have affected their careers.
- Soleil Moon Frye is best known for her role as Punky in the television sitcom Punky Brewster. When she was 16, Soleil had breast reduction surgery, going from 36DD to 34C because she had back problems. But knowing our culture, I think she also wanted to be taken seriously as an actress and later as a director.
- To me, Raven-Symone represents a normal body size. She has curves that are proportional to her height, and she’s one of a few thick girls catering to the preteen girl demographic. But every time I watch That’s So Raven, I wonder why her breasts and the rest of her torso are always covered because it makes her look larger than she really is. Then I realized this is a technique to make Raven, 22, look more like a teenager for her roles on that show and in The Cheetah Girls movies. But choosing to cover her curves has led to a malicious debate online: Is Raven fat or all breasts?