These photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton are legit — the couple did take a boat tour of the Solomon Islands — but they have clearly been so enhanced in Photoshop as to look hilariously fake. My hunch is the photographer didn’t get the best shots of the royal couple’s faces, so he did extensive work in post, possibly meshing multiple photos into one. As a result, William and Kate’s faces look super crisp — as crisp as the faces in both the foreground and the background. Odd!
Tag Archives: prince william
It’s one step forward two steps back for an “embarrassed” Prince William andKate Middleton. Suing the French tabloid, Closer magazine, seemed like the best idea when they woke to find Kate Middleton’s boobs splashed all over the glossy gossip rag yesterday but that might not be enough. Italian magazine, Chi, is picking up the flag of its fallen comrade and reportedly will publish all the elicit photos taken during the vacation in Provence in a 26-page spread next week.
Chi editor, Alfonso Signorini, explained his reasoning to the BBC and said,“The fact that these are the future rulers of England makes the article more interesting and topical. This is a deserving topic because it shows in a completely natural way the daily life of a very famous, young and modern couple in love.” Read more…
Prince Harry has some company, because now his sister-in-law Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, is embroiled in her own nude photo scandal, the BBC reports. French magazine Closer published blurry topless pictures of Kate, apparently taken with a long lens while she and Prince William were on a private holiday at a French chateau owned by the queen’s nephew. The royal couple filed a lawsuit today, TMZ reports, but no further details are available yet. Read more…
Stop the presses, because Prince William has actually discussed the babies he will one day have with wife Kate. Specifically, he would like two of them, Wills said today while the couple was touring Singapore as part of Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee. “Someone asked him how many children he would like to have, and he said he was thinking about having two,” a student tells the AP. William has never before specifically numbered his future children, although an heir and a spare isn’t unheard of in royal circles. Read more…
Today in Ew, That’s Too Much Information: Kate Middleton is allegedly pregnant following a “passionate night together” with husband Prince William after the London Olympics. They just looooved the Olympics, I guess! Star magazine’s sources, who appear to be tiny gossips living right inside Kate’s uterus, say the royal couple are “keeping the news close to the vest” but “Kate is convinced it’s happened.” The duchess supposedly knows she is knocked up because “a woman can always tell when the earliest signs appear,” which is a more polite way of saying puking. I am not going to order baby shower supplies from Party Pieces just yet. Didn’t the Olympics just end, like, two weeks ago? It could just be gas, or nerves over her brother-in-law is an exhibitionist. [Hollywood Life]
A photograph of Kate Middleton in a bikini, allegedly from on her honeymoon with Prince William, has been published on the cover of Women’s Day magazine. The royal couple, as you surely remembered, had requested that their weeklong honeymoon be kept private and chose a remote island in the Seychelles for that very reason.
Which begs the question: How much privacy from the prying eyes of photographers are Kate Middleton and Prince William entitled to? Keep reading »
- Happy 30th birthday, Prince William! Wills stands to inherit $15.5 today from Princess Diana’s estate, who left him the money in her will. The original will said both Harry and William would get part of her $31 million cash bonanza at age 25, but the age was raised to 30 after her death. Somehow, I don’t think the boys suffered much in the ensuing years. [MSNBC]
- Johnny Depp supposedly bought his new sidepiece Amber Heard a freaking horse, which I am sure is making is his ex-girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, with whom he recently split after 14 years, feel awesome. [Daily Mail UK]
- When your boss is not looking, you need to look at these “Magic Mike” GIFs. Trust. [Crushable]
- Lady Gaga’s ex Luc Carl is blabbing about their relationship. [PopCrush]
- Octomom discussing her new porno on Howard Stern = a whole lot of NO, PLEASE GOD NO. [Stupid Celebrities] Keep reading »
“[The crowds] were singing and cheering all night long, so the excitement of that, the nervousness of me and everyone singing — I slept for about half an hour. The hardest thing was trying to walk down the stairs with my spurs on, sideways. I had visions of myself and my brother [Prince Harry] colliding and crashing down the stairs.”
– Prince William discusses the stressful night before his internationally televised wedding to Kate Middleton in a new TV special called, “Elizabeth: Queen, Wife, Mother.” Apparently the Queen also helped him deal with some guest list drama: “There was very much a subdued moment when I was handed a list with 777 names on it — not one person I knew or Catherine knew. I went to [Queen Elizabeth] and said, ‘Listen, I’ve got this list, not one person I know — what do I do?’ And she went, ‘Get rid of it. Start from your friends and then we’ll add those we need to in due course. It’s your day.’” Awww! [Us Weekly]
- Kate Middleton, feminist? The future Queen of England might be holding off on getting pregnant until the rules of succession to the throne are rewritten. The UK recently decided that firstborn girls should be equal to firstborn boys in line to the throne and The Daily Beast suggests Kate wants to wait until the ink is dry on the rule change to get knocked up. [The Daily Beast]
- New boyfriend for Rihanna! Find out which basketball player for the Knicks RiRi is dating. [PopCrush]
- Jenny McCarthy is planning to pose nude for Playboy again. [US Weekly]
Reality show casting directors are seeking hipsters to cast in a real-life version of “Girls.”Gak! I did not read this thoroughly enough. “Girls” is just casting hipsters for “Girls.” (Although, honest, a reality show is probably not far behind, right?) [New York Observer]
- Here’s 31 rock stars’ sexual prowess as rated by groupies on the web site GroupieDirt.com. I’m not sure Nick Lachey counts as a “rock star,” but the dirt on him is nevertheless highly entertaining. [Buzzfeed] Keep reading »
One year after her marriage to Prince William, the former Kate Middleton has something new to celebrate: Her “induction” is now complete and St. James’ Palace considers her a “fully fledged member” of the British monarchy, a senior royal source tells CNN. She achieved this vaunted status by fulfilling all her objectives of the past year, including charity work and her first speech, the source explains. Prior to the royal wedding, some had feared the “commoner” Kate would have a difficult transition. Read more…