I’ll be honest: this post was just an excuse to put up a gratuitous photo of Prince Harry and his hot ginger beard. It’s not even a post about Prince Harry. It’s about Prince William and how he’s headed back to school for — surprise — agricultural management. Keep reading »
When I read that Prince William’s private voicemails to Kate Middleton had been read aloud in court as part of the ongoing phone hacking trial, I was mortified, especially because the transcripts included him referring to his future wife as “Babykins.” Oh my gosh, I thought, I can’t think of anything more embarrassing than the world knowing my dorky petnames for my boyfriend. My next thought? I should write a post where I tell the world my dorky petnames for my bofyriend. Alas, this is the life of a blogger. After the jump, I’m sharing some of the weird things my boyfriend and I call each other, and I would be eternally grateful if you’d share some of yours in the comments. Don’t leave Prince William and me hangin’! Keep reading »
- That baby looks way more Windsor than Middleton.
- Silly hats are still a thing.
- Whose idea was it to dress an infant in a probably million-dollar antique lace christening gown that it’s just going to barf all over? C’mon, peole.
- Does that flap on the front of Kate’s dress move? Because if so, that’s a brilliant way to cover up dribble stains.
- Holding a cute baby really does make men look hotter.
Check out a few more christening pics after the jump! Keep reading »
It’s not you. Sorry. Keep reading »