Activities are wonderful, but sometimes, it’s fine to want to shut the world out for a couple of days, and make some serious time for you. Don’t be afraid of FOMO, either. There will always be another party, another pub crawl, another picnic. The time you’ll spend indulging in the things you want to do, alone, are well worth it. Here’s a handy list of awesome things to do this weekend!
Keep reading »
Usher sees your Smokey the Bear/Arby’s logo hat, Pharrell Williams, and raises you a DAVY CROCKETT FUR HAT. Ha! But, alas, as of this posting, Usher’s fur hat does not yet have its own Twitter account, so for now, Pharrell is still winning the Stupid Hat Game. But who knows who might throw their, heh, hat in the ring next … Justin Timberlake with a fireman’s helmet? Justin Bieber in an aviator cap? Stay tuned… [Photos: Fame/Flynet]
“You have to clean your face. You can’t sit around and assume it’s going to be OK. I wash my face every day — don’t be afraid to wash yours before you go to bed! … At the end of the day, you just have to take care of your face. I’m being honest with you.”
— This information from Pharrell Williams is absolutely critical, and do you know why? It is critical because that man, yes, the man pictured above, is FORTY YEARS OLD. Most dudes, in my experience, just don’t grasp the importance of washing one’s face, but Pharrell does, and it’s obviously paid off. Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing: it’s not just for the ladiez! [Into The Gloss]
Some pop stars like to be seen and heard. They rock a mic and their look. So, in honor of the men who make “pretty boy” sound so good, here are The Frisky’s Top Five Metrosexual Musicians:
5. Andre 3000 What’s cooler then being cool? Being Andre 3000, a gentleman so stylish he makes plaid golf gear look hip.
4. Marc Anthony The always dapper Anthony probably has a walk-in closet of clothing only rivaled by his wife’s. Even as a new dad, he’s constantly clad in a suit and you know J. Lo only lets him off his leash for spa days.
3. Mick Jagger More preened then even his supermodel arm candies, Mick Jagger is the grandfather of metrosexual. The rock ‘n’ roller is still wearing skin-tight stuff with sequins well into his swinging 60’s.
2. Pharrell Williams From head to rims, Pharrell is covered in all the right trims. He matches more than beats, Pharrell wears baggy hip-hop clothes with color-coded sophistication. He also knows how to rock a fur.
1. Justin Timberlake Started out in a coordinated boy band, but now he’s all that with his own clothing line. In his signature skinny ties with vests, JT’s ensembles are as smooth as his moves.
Keep reading »
No pants, a jaunty hat, and thigh high boots — only Madonna can wear this outfit without someone calling the cops. But as Her Madgesty says in her new single “Give It To Me”, “No one’s going to stop me now.” Enabled by Pharrell Williams, the hottest piece of producer, Queen M reigns the dance floor and this track will make even the stodgiest shake it. Keep reading »
Pharrell Williams has gotten fresh in recording studios and now even in a design studio. The Neptunes producer and N.E.R.D front man likes to keep gettin’ busy. By the looks of this piece he just designed with Domeau & Pérès entitled Perspective Chair, we’ve gotten some insight into how he likes to work it too. Pharrell said his inspiration for the butt rest was based on a lingering fantasy: “I had often wondered what it’s like to truly be in love, not lust for once.” Can we collaborate on the lingering fantasy? [Trend Hunter]
Keep reading »