Tag Archives: penis accidents

Enterprising Weirdo Shoves Fork Into His Peehole, Ends Up In Hospital

Man Rips Off Own Penis
Man Accidentally Rips His Penis Off While High On Mushrooms
Psychedelic mushrooms and penises don't mix. Read More »
Bobbit Penis Update
john wayne bobbit says penis is better than ever
John Wayne Bobbit's penis has never been better! Read More »
man sticks forth in uretha

We’ve all done something stupid in the name of sex, usually involving one too many tequila sunrises and men with neck tattoos. But one Australian man puts us all to shame: he shoved a fork up his peehole. Yes, he shoved a piece of cutlery into his urethra. The 70-year-old Canberra man’s escapade was cataloged in a report called “An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body” from the International Journal of Surgery Case Reports. In a ballsy attempt to”achieve sexual gratification,” this elderly fella inserted the four-inch-long fork inside his penis  … only to rush himself (or waddle slowly) to the emergency room when he couldn’t get it out. The fork was not visible from the outside, but could be felt by doctors. They were able to replenish his cutlery drawer using forceps and “copious lubrication.” Who knew the urethra could stretch so large! Just keep Grandpa away from the sporks, OK? [Huffington PostNews AU]

Penis Accidents: Man Rips His Off While High On Mushrooms

Bobbit Penis Update
john wayne bobbit says penis is better than ever
John Wayne Bobbit's penis has never been better! Read More »
Raccoon Bites Penis
Let this be a lesson to you: do not try and rape a raccoon. Read More »

I believe this is what one would call a really bad trip. No one is really sure how, but a 41-year-old Columbus, Ohio, man managed to mutilate his own penis while high on mushrooms. The man was found naked and screaming in from of a Michigan middle school, bloody from the waist down, with parts of his genitals ripped off.

“He really wasn’t saying much at all — a lot of yelling and screaming. He wasn’t making sense. They couldn’t really communicate with him in terms of constructive conversation,” reports said. The man and his dismembered member were taken to the hospital, where he received emergency medical treatment. Once he sobered up and was in stable condition, he told authorities that he was in town visiting some friends and picked up the magic mushrooms earlier that day. He claims to have no history of mental illness or heavy drug use or self-mutilation.

Sometimes drugs are bad. [Metro UK]

Most Depressing Temp Job Ever Ends With A Man Losing His Penis

What’s worse than working a temp job? Having your penis sliced off while working a temp job. Edgardo Toucet of Florida is suing the staffing company that sent him to work at Future Foam where a peeler machine accidentally took off his penis AND balls. Want more details? I’m sure you do. Keep reading »

The Craziest Penis Accidents Ever

Colorado man, Kenneth Dejoie, got more than a roast beef sandwich when he visited his local Arby’s two years ago. Dejoie claims that he was “utilizing the urinal in the men’s restroom when it caused a jet of steam to shoot forth from the urinal and burn his genitals.” When he reported the incident to one of the employees he responded with “This happens when the sink in the kitchen is running.” That answer didn’t satisfy the man with the scalded sausage, so he decided to sue the fast food chain. He is seeking damages for financial losses, for not being able to have sex with his wife and for their all-around crappy food. I just added that last part. Something about the color of their roast beef has never seemed right to me. Now I understand why: They cook it in the urinal. We hope Dejoie and his penis get the compensation they deserve. Keep on clicking to hear about more really insane penis accidents. [CBS Denver]

The 13 Craziest Penis Accidents Ever

The Craziest Penis Accidents Ever

Colorado man, Kenneth Dejoie, got more than a roast beef sandwich when he visited his local Arby’s two years ago. Dejoie claims that he was “utilizing the urinal in the men’s restroom when it caused a jet of steam to shoot forth from the urinal and burn his genitals.” When he reported the incident to one of the employees he responded with “This happens when the sink in the kitchen is running.” That answer didn’t satisfy the man with the scalded sausage, so he decided to sue the fast food chain. He is seeking damages for financial losses, for not being able to have sex with his wife and for their all-around crappy food. I just added that last part. Something about the color of their roast beef has never seemed right to me. Now I understand why: They cook it in the urinal. We hope Dejoie and his penis get the compensation they deserve. Keep on clicking to hear about more really insane penis accidents. [CBS Denver]

The Most Ridiculous Penis Stories Of 2009

There are some pretty crazy people out there. A lot of them have penises, and many of those penises have had hilariously insane things happen to them. So, if you’re not planning on eating a salami sandwich for lunch, feast on these nine amazing sausage stories from 2009! Keep reading »

  • Zergnet: Simply Irresistible

  • HowAboutWe

  • Popular