Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: pee
I was late to work today. Well, I’m late every day because I seem to have a high rate of mishaps first thing in the morning, but today I was super late. I woke up early, with a vow to be on time. That’s how it always begins. At 6:50 a.m., my roommate knocked on my door to tell me there was no hot water. This is becoming a way-too-normal occurrence in my apartment lately (that’s another post). Only, today it was worse because my parents are in town and we’re having dinner tonight and I had planned to shave my legs and wash my hair, so this was particularly bad news. I decided that there was no way I could skip the hair washing, but I could get away with no leg shaving and wear one of my jumpers, of which I have many. The only issue with wearing a one piece is the whole peeing thing. And I drink an absurd amount of coffee and water, so I have to pee ALL THE TIME. Keep reading »
- And she makes exactly the face you would expect someone to make after drinking their own urine. [Dlisted]
- The Boy Scouts of America’s leadership is planning to vote today on whether to allow openly gay scouts in their groups. Openly gay adult leaders will still be banned. [AP]
- Eva Longoria graduated this week with a Master’s degree in Chicano studies from California State University. Congratulations! [US Weekly]
- Amanda Bynes insists that photos the gossip mag In Touch published of alleged drugs inside her messy apartment totally don’t belong to her. [Jezebel] Keep reading »
Today is a sad day. The Whole Foods at Union Square in Manhattan finally figured out my trick — I’ve been using their bathrooms as a public restroom without ever buying anything for years. As of today, there are now complicated locks on the door, requiring a Whole Foods-mandated door code, which you can only get on your Whole Foods receipt. My jig is up.
As someone with a very, uh, healthy digestive tract, I frequently find myself in need of a bathroom when I’m out and about. I’ve scoped out all the typical options, and have come up with a list of preferred pee spots when you’re in a bind. Some general rules: It may behoove you to carry a packet of tissues in your bag, just in case you find a terlet but no TP. And! Remember that just because a place serves food, doesn’t mean that they’ll have a restroom. Many places that have only one or two tables qualify as “take away” establishments and aren’t legally required to have public restrooms. Also, a little hand sanitizer couldn’t hurt either. Below, I’ve cataloged my list of preferred emergency pee spots, from most desired to least. Please add your emergency pee solutions in the comments! Keep reading »
Raise your hand if you were surprised that Kim Kardashian got a facial from her own blood. Grossed out? Yes. Surprised? No. Because Kim’s syringe-wielding skincare routine was just the latest example in a Kardashian family past time: playing with their own body fluids. This family will have none of your conventions of “taste” or “hygiene.” Strap on your latex gloves and join me for a stroll down memory lane.
- Ke$ha said she used to drink her own pee, which is our cue that she needs more attention. [PopCrush]
- Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when this photo of Adele seemingly yelling at Chris Brown at the Grammys was taken! She says she was just complimenting him, though. [Metro UK, Huffington Post]
- And the designer the First Lady wore at last night’s State Of The Union address is …. [The Gloss]
- Everything you need to know about the Kate Middleton bikini baby bump photo that is getting people all worked up. [Crushable] Keep reading »