Steel your stomachs, Paris Hilton has again been caught on tape. This time, a cab driver caught the socialite making some pretty inflammatory remarks about gay men earlier this month—though her people are valiantly attempting to spin it as the socialite simply showing her concern about serious health risks, TMZ reports. While discussing Grindr—a website some gay men reportedly use in a quest for casual sex—with another passenger in the cab, Hilton says: ” Ewwww … gay guys are the horniest people in the world … they’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS. … I would be so scared if I was a gay guy … you’ll, like, die of AIDS.” Read more …
Tag Archives: paris hilton
Well, it’s worth a shot.
Fredrick Denney, 61, is accused of barricading himself inside a Belmont, N.C. hotel and threatening to shoot police while demanding a pizza and to marry Paris Hilton, according to WCNC.
Denney was eventually pepper sprayed and taken into custody after several hours on Saturday. Read more …
Here’s Paris Hilton leaving a Manhattan Federal Court, dressed in a navy blue suit and matching tights. Everyone’s favorite socialite is suing and being sued by a bankrupt Italian lingerie company that claims she took too long to approve designs. What do you think of her monochromatic courtroom style? [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
I’m a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world … For most of us, “Barbie Girl” was just a catchy pop song in the summer of 1997. But for some truly special individuals women, the Barbie doll lifestyle and the cartoonish femininity it suggests is a dedicated way of life. This here is Valeria Lukyanova, 21, of Russia, a normal-looking, pretty blonde woman … until she pops in blue contact lenses and piles on the makeup, at which point she totally looks like a Barbie doll come alive. Valeria’s wallpapered her Facebook page with pics of herself resembling the Mattel doll and the glassy-eyed vacant look is so severe, some people wonder if she’s even real. Photoshop hoax? “Real girl”? You be the judge. [Daily Mail UK]
After the jump, let’s meet some more real-life human Barbie dolls you might chance upon in the Barbie Dream House.
Look, if someone took a photo of me while I was getting my hair cut, I doubt I’d be smiling constantly but the looks on these celebs faces closely resembles the faces I make while waiting in line at the DMV.
You’re getting a manicure! It’s a non-essential pampering service!
Now I know, I know. You probably do this every 2-3 days and speaking to or making eye contact with the lesser beings who are performing this task that has you booooored out of your mind is a tall order indeed, but lighten up. You could be working in fast food. Or construction. Or at the DMV, where I’d be making these same faces at you. Read more…
“I don’t think [Jon Hamm was] wrong. It’s OK to look at something and say what it is. It’s OK to look at a McDonald’s hamburger and say, ‘Yeah, I like the taste of them, but they’re not good for me.’ We live in a time where everyone’s very aware that there’s people who are celebrities because of their fathers or celebrities because of this machine that’s selling something very simple and very ordinary, and people are buying it. It’s not an awful thing, but I think it’s OK to say it’s not a splendid thing, either.”
– More from Vincent Kartheiser, who plays Pete Campbell on “Mad Men,” after the jump: Keep reading »
- The cast of “Mad Men” hit “The Today Show” and of course they asked Jon Hamm about his recent remarks implying that Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are “f**king idiots,” which Kim did not appreciate. “It’s a part of our culture that I certainly don’t identify with and I don’t really understand the appeal of it other than that car-crash sensibility,” said Hamm. His co-star Vincent Kartheiser then spoke up and said “I agree with everything [Hamm]. I mean, I think our society enjoys to turn on the television and seeing someone who is awful; they can say, ‘At least I’m not as terrible as that person.’” That’s just the “Mad Men” cast, spittin’ truth. [The FW]
- What do we think of Katy Perry’s cover of Jay-Z and Kanye’s song “Ni**as In Paris”? At least she said “ninjas” instead of the N-word and didn’t really try to rap … [Stupid Celebrities]
- Justin Bieber gets beaten to a bloody pulp on the cover of Complex. (Warning: it’s gross.) [Complex]
- Awesome outfits inspired by Katniss Everdeen. [Betty Confidential]
Keep reading »
- Don Draper might not have such discriminating taste, but Jon Hamm does. In April’s issue of Elle UK, he says “stupidity is celebrated” with Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian and “being a f**king idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.” I’m not thrilled he only named ladies here — cough The Situation cough — but his sentiment is nevertheless swoonworthy. [Daily Mail UK]
- John Mayer’s throat issues have returned and his live performing career is on “indefinite break,” meaning his next tour has been canceled. [PopCrush]
- Ellen DeGeneres pranked Megan Fox with a giant banana man, for some reason. [The FW]
- Remember the little boy who played Anakin Skywalker in the “The Phantom Menace”? His name is Jake Lloyd, he’s 22, goes to Columbia, and hates acting. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- There’s a vicious rumor going around that the Olsen twins did so much coke with their sister Elizabeth when she was “not even [a] teen” that she had to get a nose job. [Crushable] Keep reading »
A few years ago, I was in LA for work and actually encountered Paris Hilton in the wild. I was at what I guess was a “hip” bar and she waltzed in with her entourage and settled in a booth at the back. She spent the entire two hours she was there texting on her Sidekick. I don’t think she made eye contact with anyone all night. That girl was clearly a texting addict! So it does not surprise me in the slightest that her new song — how excited are you?!?! — is all about texting. Keep reading »
Hollywood is filled with blondes — both bottled and born — doing their best Marilyn Monroe imitations. Courtney Stodden, teen bride, was just the latest in a long, sordid trail of celebs to break out the pin curls and red lipstick when she did a photo shoot as the star in Hollywood this week. I’m pretty sure Norma Jean is rolling over in her grave. Seriously: stick a fork in this look ’cause it’s done.