Nicky Hilton hardly ever crosses our minds, but when she makes an appearance via a paparazzo’s camera, we start thinking about what she’s been up to lately. It seems Paris, who recently dumped Doug Reinhardt, now has time to get the paps to pay attention to Nicky. [Hollywood, 6/11/09] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: paris hilton
E! Online recently asked readers if this painting of Sarah Jessica Parker, an equine rendition of her Covet perfume ad, is too mean. The overwhelming response: hells yeah.
But honestly, I’m not at all offended. I love Carrie Bradshaw as much as the next girl, but I actually chuckled when I saw this on the art blog Gallery of the Absurd. Sarah is obviously beautiful, but, well, if she were animal, she’d definitely be a horse. And Sarah Jessica isn’t the only one who artist 14 has painted. After the jump, some of our favorites of her work. Keep reading »
- Rihanna has been subpoenaed to testify against Chris Brown, who is answering felony assault charges, in a preliminary hearing scheduled for June 22. [Us Magazine]
- Monica Seles is reportedly seeing billionaire Thomas Golisano, a man twice her age. [Perez Hilton] — I’m not a big fan of the Republican coup Golisano’s orchestrated in the New York State legislature, so now I dislike Monica by association.
- Kendra Wilkinson says her baby is due Christmas day. [People] — Kendra and Hank were really busy in March, huh?
2) Her makeout session with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt obscured his view of the stage during “Rock of Ages”.
3) Her Sidekick kept blowing up with texts during the big musical numbers.
4) None of the above, because we have no effing clue.
Did you really think Paris Hilton wasn’t going to attend the film festival at Cannes and lounge around in the sun all day wearing a blue leopard print bathing suit cut down to her navel with a matching headband and sunglasses? [Antibes, France, 5/18/09] Keep reading »
Paris Hilton is so misunderstood that she’s decided to let the world see the real woman behind the image in “Paris, Not France,” a documentary that debuted last year at the Toronto International Film Festival. The film, according to the Los Angeles Times, was supposed to go along with the 2006 release of “Paris,” her self-titled debut album. And director Adria Petty’s film is already out-of-date. It gives no mention of Paris’s stint in jail in 2007 and features the Paris that was always trying to upstage her last moment with stunts like riding a motorcycle on the red carpet. Comparatively, the Paris of today is much more low-key. But I bet she still believes she’s a victim of Barbie comparisons and doesn’t for a second think that she had a hand in perpetuating that persona. Keep reading »