- Man kiss alert! Find out which lucky man received an on-the-lips kiss from Johnny Depp. I’m jealz. [Socialite Life]
- If you’ve forgotten the details of some of your sexual experiences, don’t beat yourself up. A new study confirms that lots of people do. Phew. [Nerve]
- Another thing you shouldn’t get down on yourself for: being cheated on. It’s always the cheater’s fault. I think today should be National Don’t Beat Yourself Up Day. [Betty Confidential]
- “RuPaul’s Drag Race” alum Alyssa Edwards untucks and shares her orgasm secret. [Popbytes]
- A guide to not appearing desperate when you approach men. I like to yawn excessively. That’ll show ‘em! [Uptown Magazine] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: outdoor sex
This July 4th, celebrate our nation’s birth not just by watching fireworks, but by setting off some of your own. Don’t just eat BBQ, play hide the sausage. OK, these double entendres are played out. We know it. We’ ll just come right out and say it: Whatever your plans may be this holiday, assert your (sexual) Independence by making time for a good ‘ol outdoor romp. The holiday requires it. Just don’t get caught. Unless you’re into that kind of thing. After the jump, our suggestions … Keep reading »
Security personnel at a amusement park in Opoczno, Poland, ejected two tourists earlier this week after they were caught joining the “water slide-high club” at the top of one of the attractions.
Facility cameras captured the incident, allowing park attendants to meet the naughty couple with buckets of cold water at the bottom of the slide.
“The women was filmed straddling her boyfriend and starting to make love before the pair shot down the bright blue tunnel, in what must have been a breach of the water park rules,” Metro reports. Read more…
Not everyone can stomach the rush of risky sex. There could be trouble if you get caught with your pants down. Getting it on in illicit places is a bold and exciting move, and may just spice up your sex life an extra notch. The greatest and sexiest part about getting off in any of these locales is the spontaneity and excitement of being naughty. It can of course be mentioned beforehand, just so it’s in the frontal lobes of both your minds so when you exchange that devilish look, it is understood immediately.
Changing the location of your sexcapades can add spice and variety, both of which are important. Since there are so many places and so little time, our friends Jennifer Hunt and Dan Baritchi of the Ask Dan and Jennifer sex advice site, have done the research for you in their new book 1,001 Best Places To Have Sex In America: A When, Where, and How Guide. Keep reading »