Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: oscars
- Did anyone notice that “The Artist”‘s Jean DuJardin dropped an F-bomb in French while accepting his Oscar for Best Actor? Meh. It’s an Oscar tradition. [Starpluse]
- Jennifer Lopez’s stylist denies she had a nip slip onstage while presenting with Cameron Diaz. Lies! I saw that runaway areola with my very own eyes. [Starpulse]
- Angelina Jolie’s show-offy leg already has its own Twitter feed. [Twitter.com/AngiesRightLeg]
- Uh, can we talk about Billy Crystal’s Sammy Davis, Jr. blackface. [Fox News]
- Meryl Streep is better than you. That’s all. [Meryl Streep Is Better Than You]
- Meanwhile, Adam Sandler has earned a record number of Razzies. [The FW]
- Rihanna is on the short list to play Whitney Houston in a biopic of the late singer’s life. [PopDust] Keep reading »
Aside from white, there wasn’t a big color trend on last night’s Oscars red carpet — but sparkle was definitely in. There was an abundance of sequins, with mixed results — Rose Byrne looked smashing, while Anna Faris stumbled. Click through to see what we mean…
By far, some of my favorite dresses at last night’s Oscars — Rooney Mara, Milla Jovovich, and Gwyneth Paltrow — were white. But they were anything but bridal. Click through to see the women who wore this trends.
So, real talk. Last night, Julie and I compared notes on the best and worst dressed at the Academy Awards. And we … well, we disagreed on quite a few. But one thing we did agree on was that, by and large, everyone look pretty damn good. So this time around, we’re not doing a worst dressed list. Coming up, we’ve got the women who rocked white and the ladies who went crazy for sequins, two big trends on the red carpet. The 28 ladies in this gallery wore an array of colors, cuts, and embellishments — who was your favorite?