- Bellamy Young, who plays First Lady Mellie Grant on “Scandal,” let it slip in an interview that there might be a clothing line developed so fans can dress like Olivia Pope! [NYMag.com]
- Here’s what Chloe Sevigny had to say about Gwyneth Paltrow’s snooty complaints about the Met Ball. [Lainey Gossip]
- The top 20 hottest “Star Trek” villans of all time. I know what our resident Trekkie Amelia will be doing tonight… [VH1]
- Fur for kids! Yes, you read that right. Fur for kids. [Racked]
- Pug costume party! Pug costume party! Pug costume party! [Pug Costume Party] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: olivia pope
Franchesca Ramsey (AKA Chescaleigh) from “Shit White Girls Say” has a new YouTube video out and this one is for the “Scandal” fans. It probably only makes sense if:
- You watch “Scandal” and YouTube makeup tutorials.
- You think Olivia and Harrison’s relationship is weird.
- The cadence of speech in Shonda Rimes’ scripts is getting to you.
All that being said, it’s hilarious: “You’re a fixer. That’s what you do. You fix things. And you’re going to fix your face because it’s half done and it looks weird.” Bonus points for Creepy Jake at the end. [YouTube]