Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: octomom
You probably remember a couple years ago when Miss South Carolina Teen USA 2007 badly botched her answer to a pageant question and became an overnight internet sensation on YouTube. Well, the former beauty queen appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” last week poking fun at herself by asking various people to explain where babies come from. Her segment with Octomom after the jump is priceless! Keep reading »
Man, I think Nadya Suleman is really mentally ill. I mean, really mentally ill. I have no idea why her 14 children are still living in her house. After reading all about the Suleman kids in a forthcoming New York Times Magazine article, I feel fine saying her fetishistic breeding of children, plus plopping said children in front of video crews, constitutes child abuse. Yep, child abuse.
But she isn’t the only person we should be upset with; so many others are enabling what Octomom is doing with her kids. From the doctors who put the in-vitro eggs into Suleman to the film crew to the people who buy gossip mags about her kids — they are all contributing to this insane fetishism. The poor kids are the ones who’re suffering!
After the jump, 15 things I learned from the Times article on Octomom so you, too, can lose hope for our culture if this is what constitutes “parenting” these days. Keep reading »
While half the population will likely be dressing up as Nadya Suleman for Halloween, the Octomom has decided on a nun (with her gang of devil babies) for her costume. Keep reading »
- Oprah will finally sit down with Sarah Palin on the Nov. 16 episode of her talk show. [What an awesome birthday present! -- Editor] [TrèsSugar] — This is quite possibly the showdown of the century.
- “Real Housewife” Bethenny Frankel, who got engaged recently, admits she’s pregnant after internet rumors started to spread. [NYDailyNews.com] — Lesson learned: no matter what, you can never outrun the internet.
- Beer pong: the swine flu’s latest victim. A New York college has banned the playing of beer pong after several students contracted H1N1 during a weekend of partying. [Lemondrop]
- Nadya Suleman has revealed that she has the hots for Jon Gosselin. [Celebitchy] — Feel free to puke up your breakfast now.
- Joss Stone needs a tall man because she’s 5 foot 10 inches tall, and she seems to have her sights on Wentworth Miller from “Prison Break.” [OK! Magazine] — Maybe he also reads OK! and will holler at her now.
- Meryl Streep‘s daughter, Mamie Gummer, is engaged to actor boyfriend Ben Walker. [PopEater]