On a recent night out in London, Nicole Scherzinger hit the town in a leather jacket, tight crop top, major false lashes, slicked-back hair, and a slightly baffling pair of leather pant-boots. I can only assume that Nicole is auditioning for the role of the 6th Kardashian sister, but the real proof will come when she changes her name to Kicole. Stay tuned! [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Tag Archives: nicole scherzinger
From the waist up, Nicole Scherzinger looks stunning. But hello, what’s happening from the waist down? Those pants look like strange, bizarro thermal underwear. And are people still wearing drop-crotch pants? Because they really shouldn’t be. What do you think of the “X-Factor” judge’s look?
Nicole Scherzinger will officially be cleansed of her girl group roots. The former Pussycat Doll singer has signed on to star as history’s most famous prostitute, Mary Magdalene, in the rock opera “Jesus Christ Superstar,” which is set to open this summer at London’s O2 arena. Sounds like it will be a spiritual experience. Mary Magdalene was the original hooker with a heart of gold, but click through to see more stars who’ve taken on this archetypal role. [Gossip Cop]
Singer Nicole Scherzinger was held at gunpoint as she traveled through the mountains of Mexico on the way to her latest video shoot.
- One of the original members of the Pussycat Dolls, Kaya Jones, says it’s her voice, not “lead singer” Nicole Scherzinger’s, that you can hear on the smash hits “Buttons” and “Don’t Cha.” Oooooooooh. (But, really, people, it’s all auto-tuned to hell and back anyway.) [RadarOnline]
- Oh noes! Kevin Federline was hospitalized for “heat stress” while filming a weight-loss show in Australia. Get well soon, K-Fed. [People]
- Angelina Jolie says she doesn’t “really have girlfriends.” What a shocker. [Us Weekly]
- Sinead O’Connor married her boyfriend yesterday, wearing a pink dress with her tattoos ablaze, inside a pink Cadillac in Las Vegas. [People] Keep reading »
Last night Nicole Scherzinger was the 10th star to claim the mirrored ball on “Dancing with the Stars.” The lead Pussycat Doll went up against Olympic figure skater Evan Lysacek and ESPN anchor Erin Andrews and came out victorious. Many predicted that Scherzinger would win from the start based on her spectacular performances and stage presence, not to mention her extensive dance history as a member of PCD. But Lysacek and Andrews gave her a good run for her money, bringing an enjoyable end to a season of controversy.
Was it me, or was season 10 the most exciting ever? Kate Gosselin‘s diva behavior, Jake Pavelka‘s cornball glances at Vienna Girardi, and Nicole’s spats with Pamela Anderson made it must-watch TV, not to mention Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s major snafu regarding Erin Andrews’ wardrobe. The show seriously picked the right contestants this time around. To help them out for season 11, here are the 15 stars we’d love to see do the rumba next. Keep reading »
After Ellen put together a list of the 100 Hottest Women according to women (not, as most of these lists tend to be decided, according to men). The list was pleasing and interesting in the way you’d expect a list like this would be, if the people determining it didn’t suffer from big-boobs-equals-eyes-glazed-over-syndrome. We were psyched to see Tina Fey top the list, as well as Ellen Page, Katherine Moennig, Kate Winslet, and Mia Kirshner. But as usual, this list made us think about the ladies who didn’t make the list that always make the grade in hot list put together by men. Which women do men find insanely hot that we just don’t understand? Our Top Five list begins with:
5. Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls I would include the entire group of these assinine felines, but sources tell me dudes only find Nicole hot. First of all, I find all that prancing around, talking about pushing on buttons really offensive to, you know, girl power, not to mention the opposite of sexy. She’s like a blowup doll, only with less personality. Keep reading »