Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: nicole richie
- Nicole Richie‘s lawyer repeatedly referred to Joel Madden as “your husband” while questioning her during a protective order hearing against a a few paparazzi. [E! Online] — Hmmm.
- Adriana Lima and her NBA husband Marko Jaric have welcomed a baby girl to their family. [PopEater] — Did someone say supermodel?
- Chris Brown says he’s not ready to date yet. [People] — Actually, no one is ready to date him yet.
Could this actually be a celebrity clothing line done right? Nicole Richie is set to launch her first contemporary collection called Winter Kate (it actually took us a few minutes to realize that this was new since she’s already done that maternity line — empire!). After the success of her House of Harlow accessories, Winter Kate seems poised to follow suit—so far a handful of luxe retailers like Intermix and Saks have signed up to receive shipments. So what will it look like? Keep reading »
Happy hump day! For this joyously slow news week, the tabloids were more random than ever, reminding us that no news is not reason enough to not print the news. Instead, it is reason enough to create something better than truth: intrigue. So, in an effort not to gather facts, but to create an even better existence based on subtle hints and unnamed sources, we’ve read every tabloid and picked the most interesting stories to share with you. Keep reading »
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden looked a little prom-y at the Noble Humanitarian Awards. His tie and highlights make him look as if he were an afterthought when they were deciding what to wear. But what do you think? Is there ever an appropriate time to match to your date? [10/18/09, Beverly Hills] Keep reading »
Nicole Richie gave birth to a healthy baby boy this morning. She and boyfriend Joel Madden named the little tyke … wait for it … Sparrow James Midnight Madden. Now, Sparrow might have been cute for a little girl, but for a little boy? That s**t won’t fly (heehee) on the playground. Whatevs. Congrats! [DListed] Keep reading »
Naturally, just because you’re about to be a mom doesn’t necessarily mean you want to look like one. But have you had a chance–or a reason for that matter–to look at the maternity clothes options out there? You’ll realize quickly that chic maternity picks are just as hard to come by as plus-sized ones can be. Then Nicole Richie got pregnant! The socialite-turned-reality-star-turned-designer/model has upped the ante for pregnant fashionistas everywhere by designing and starring as the face of her first maternity line, which will be sold at A Pea in the Pod stores. In an interview with People, the pregnant mom (her first child, Harlow, is 19 months old) said carrying a child can totally derail your style. More looks, after the jump! Keep reading »
- Nicole Richie is reportedly going to pay tribute to Michael Jackson by naming her unborn child after him — Michael for a boy or Michelle for a girl. [Starpulse] — I’m vetoing that idea because those names don’t go with Harlow Winter.
- Kristen Stewart says she can’t wait to play a pregnant Bella in a future “Twilight” movie. [E! Online] — If she really wants a baby bump, why doesn’t she do it the old-fashioned way?
- Roger Federer and wife Mirka welcomed twin girls recently. Like every other celebrity, he took to his website to make the announcement. [Us Weekly] — What, no Twitter page?
- Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have called off their engagement. [Dlisted] — I wonder if the breakup had something to do with their height difference.
- Now, Kate Gosselin’s former fiance is dishing on her past. Factory worker Adam Miller says Kate cheated on him with some guy in a Corvette. [Perez Hilton]
- A rep for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie says the couple is going strong in response to the National Enquirer‘s insistence they had split up. [E! Online] — If they did break up, I think they’d work out some agreement to keep their family together, and we’d never know if they were together or not.