Like us on facebook
Tag Archives: nicole richie
“This past Thursday I flew to Montreal to promote my two lines, Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960. And by flew, I mean I actually flew. My partners, Rick and Brian, let me be the co-pilot once again on their jet! It was so much fun! Now if only everyone else on the flight felt the same way.”
Nicole Richie has got herself some seriously long bangs—I have to think those get into her line of vision and bother her eyes, no? I can feel it now, every single blink is labored because your eyelashes have to disentangle themselves from your hair! Bang-wearers, what’s too long? Granted, too-short bangs have their own ugly issues so I suppose to err on the side of long is the way to go, no? I’ll say, though, that for someone with long bangs Nicole is styling them smartly: As a (very) general rule of thumb, when your bangs reach your brows, you’ve got to get control of ‘em. If you’ve got coarse or wavy hair, you need a little pomade to weigh hair down. Fine-haired folk should use a dime-size amount of gel (look for one that’s got some alcohol in it) to shape and tame fly-aways. And once your bangs have reached the bridge of your nose (Nicole, pay attention!), apply a styling lotion and curl the fringe up and back with a round brush. It sounds like an ’80s styling technique, but gravity coupled with the weight of your bangs will help the hair fall into a pretty wave. How do you guys handle too-long bangs? Keep reading »
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are engaged to be married. Finally! [Amy Grindhouse]
- Avril Lavigne is reportedly dating Brody Jenner, who’s just about on her level of fame. [Starpulse]
- Tila Tequila has tweeted about pregnancy, miscarriage, adoption, and suicide in the last 24 hours. Oy. [Huffington Post]
“I’ve been pregnant and nursing for the past two years, and I really haven’t been able to do a lot with my hair color — I haven’t had time. I was sick of being blonde, so we just decided to dye it brown. I feel smarter already.”
- Nicole Richie‘s lawyer repeatedly referred to Joel Madden as “your husband” while questioning her during a protective order hearing against a a few paparazzi. [E! Online] — Hmmm.
- Adriana Lima and her NBA husband Marko Jaric have welcomed a baby girl to their family. [PopEater] — Did someone say supermodel?
- Chris Brown says he’s not ready to date yet. [People] — Actually, no one is ready to date him yet.
Could this actually be a celebrity clothing line done right? Nicole Richie is set to launch her first contemporary collection called Winter Kate (it actually took us a few minutes to realize that this was new since she’s already done that maternity line — empire!). After the success of her House of Harlow accessories, Winter Kate seems poised to follow suit—so far a handful of luxe retailers like Intermix and Saks have signed up to receive shipments. So what will it look like? Keep reading »
Happy hump day! For this joyously slow news week, the tabloids were more random than ever, reminding us that no news is not reason enough to not print the news. Instead, it is reason enough to create something better than truth: intrigue. So, in an effort not to gather facts, but to create an even better existence based on subtle hints and unnamed sources, we’ve read every tabloid and picked the most interesting stories to share with you. Keep reading »