- After canceling their recent tour, The Jonas Brothers have announced they unanimously decided to break up their band. Sorry, teenaged girls. [Just Jared]
- Chris Brown’s assault charge from this weekend has been reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor. Brown punched a man outside a hotel in Washington, D.C. after the guy allegedly tried to photobomb a picture Brown was taking with two women. [US Weekly]
- “Jimmy Kimmel Live” did a skit where a child joked about killing Chinese people to get the United States out of debt, which has prompted an apology from ABC. [People]
- Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, is calling on states to clarify their “stand your ground” laws, as they are currently “open to abuse.” Understatement of the year. [NBC News] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: nick jonas
I saw this Instagram photo of a certain boy band member and was like, shut the front door that’s what his body looks like oh my god. Any guesses as to who is rocking this cut physique? Meet my new pretend boyfriend after the jump! Keep reading »
Selena Gomez‘s new single doesn’t sound nearly as Disney as I would have guessed. Honestly, I could see jamming to “Bang, Bang, Bang” while in a car on the way to beach. But even more interesting than the song itself, is the lyrics. “My new boy used to be a model, he looks way better than you, he looks way better than you/His love is deeper you know/He’s a real keeper you know/My new boy knows the way I want it/He’s got more swagger than you, he’s got much more than you do.” Sure sounds like the new guy she’s referring to is Justin Bieber. Which would make the old guy she’s singing to Nick Jonas? Keep reading »
It’s new release Tuesday, folks, and that can mean only one thing: It’s time to take the fresh tunes for a spin. I know we were all counting on a groundhog today (six more weeks of winter, wah!), but this week has another beacon of hope, nay, ridonkulous awesomeness. Last year, I was addicted to Animal Collective’s mind-blowingly special gem, Merriweather Post Pavillion. And about a year later, another album in the same sonically distorted vein has come to be—Toro y Moi’s Causers Of This. Does this mean there’s a new psychedelic electro-noise experiment genre?! Dang, music is so exciting sometimes. After that act, it was hard for Lil Wayne, Soft Pack, and Nick Jonas to follow, but alas, they’re all brand shiny new this week and they deserve a chance to dance, romance, and entrance. So, let’s get into the groove, after the jump! Keep reading »
- Nick Jonas says he’s always wanted to be president. [U.S. News] — I’m not even thinking about the year 2040 yet.
- Kelly Osbourne has revealed her past Vicodin addiction in her book Fierce, due out in September. [Access Hollywood] — You’d think someone whose father had such terrible bouts with addiction would stay away from drugs. But then again, common sense and addiction don’t really go together.
- Heidi Montag-Pratt has thanked Anderson Cooper for ripping apart her performance of “Body Language” at the Miss Universe Pageant, an event he called a “fresh new way to embarrass herself.” [PopEater] — Score one for Anderson!