“I was always a little attracted to women that were a little older than me. I even lost my virginity to an older lady. …. I actually ended up crying at the end of the whole ordeal. She was in high school and I was in junior high …we were in a sleeping bag … I said we should change positions, she was like “just get off me!” She ran into the bathroom with all of her friends and they were in there laughing … I vowed from that day forward no woman would ever laugh at me in the sack again and that’s when the ‘Cannon’ was born!”
Tag Archives: nick cannon
Ramona Singer and her husband Mario are doing it on next week’s episode of “The Real Housewives of New York City.” Vicki Gunvalson did it at the end of last season of “The Real Housewives of Orange County.” Heidi Klum and Seal do it every year. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon did it to celebrate their second wedding anniversary. Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are doing it to downplay rumors that their marriage is on the rocks. What am I talking about? More and more celebrity couples — from A-list to D-list — are making headlines by renewing their wedding vows and it’s gotten completely out of control. Keep reading »
This past weekend, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated their second wedding anniversary — and we thought it wouldn’t last! — by renewing their vows. Additionally, Nick said “I do” in a way that only Mariah could appreciate, giving his bride a diamond and pink sapphire-encrusted white gold ring pop. Yeah, like the candy, only not edible. Before you write the gift off as completely wasteful, disgusting, and tacky, know that the message is entirely sentimental. You see, Nick proposed to Mariah three years ago with a diamond ring disguised in a ring pop candy wrapper. Still wasteful, disgusting, and tacky? Yeah. [People] Keep reading »
“We get married every year! That’s our thing. So it’s going to be our third wedding this year. This is the third ring I have to buy … It’ll be something different. Something good. It’s nice. We like being married every year.”
- Nick Cannon isn’t “Mr. Mariah Carey” because he has serious bank all his own. [The Young, Black & Fabulous]
- Where have I been? Apparently, Chad Ochocinco is dating his “Dancing with the Stars” partner, Cheryl Burke, and gave her a “marriage gift” — a $10,000 platinum and diamond ring! [Us Weekly]
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick went on a date for frozen yogurt, so we guess they’re still together. [PopSugar]
Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj are the new Beyonce and Lady Gaga — or something like that. Either way, they want you to “Get Up Out My Face.” Friendly! Oddly, this video reminds me of a Target Christmas commercial. Also, I like me some Nicki Minaj, but this is her going a little soft on me. I’ll try and overlook it. My favorite part is when Madame Butterfly attempts to free herself from her oversized Barbie packaging and falls over. Don’t miss the Mr. Mariah Carey (aka Nick Cannon) cameo with a marching band at the end! It’s, um, not to be missed. Keep reading »
- Nick Cannon took to his Twitter to address the ongoing feud between wife Mariah Carey and Eminem, who’s trying to sell his new album. Nick tweeted several biblical and philosophical quotes about rising above anger. [PopEater] — So this was his punk way of defending his wife, huh? Well at least he didn’t make a dis record in return.
- Kate Major sat down with “E! News” to discuss her relationship with Jon Gosselin and the future she hopes they’ll make together. [E! Online] — I’ll never understand people who discuss a new romance before their love interest is even divorced.
- Jessica Szohr went on a dinner date with Adam Brody from “The O.C.” at Cafeteria in NYC. [Just Jared]
Geez, is Eminem still thinking about that time back in freaking 2001 when he “dated” Mariah Carey? Here’s the short version of the story: After this hookup heard round the world, Eminem dedicated his song “Puke” to Mariah in 2005. Nick Cannon, Mariah’s husband, wrote on his website, “I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife.” Then Mariah shot back in her video for “Obsession” in May, where a faux Eminem in a hoodie stalks her. Now Eminem has taken this feud to a whole new level with “The Warning.” Take a listen above. (Headphones on, as it’s likely NSFW.) Here’s a sampling of the ultra-classy lyrics:
“Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures? However you prefer to do and goes for you too, Nick, f*ggot/ You think I’m scared of you? You gonna ruin my career you better get one/ Like I’ma sit and fight with you over some slut bitch c**t who made me put up with her psycho ass over 6 months and only spread her legs to let me hit once.”
Gross, Eminem. Gross. How is this beef still going on? All this happened over eight years ago. Is this really the only way these two can generate press? Keep reading »
The happy couple took a ride on designer Roberto Cavalli’s boat yesterday. Oh, to have fabulous friends. [Cannes, France, 5/17/09] Keep reading »