- Oprah will finally sit down with Sarah Palin on the Nov. 16 episode of her talk show. [What an awesome birthday present! -- Editor] [TrèsSugar] — This is quite possibly the showdown of the century.
- “Real Housewife” Bethenny Frankel, who got engaged recently, admits she’s pregnant after internet rumors started to spread. [NYDailyNews.com] — Lesson learned: no matter what, you can never outrun the internet.
- Beer pong: the swine flu’s latest victim. A New York college has banned the playing of beer pong after several students contracted H1N1 during a weekend of partying. [Lemondrop]
Tag Archives: nadya suleman
- Nadya Suleman has revealed that she has the hots for Jon Gosselin. [Celebitchy] — Feel free to puke up your breakfast now.
- Joss Stone needs a tall man because she’s 5 foot 10 inches tall, and she seems to have her sights on Wentworth Miller from “Prison Break.” [OK! Magazine] — Maybe he also reads OK! and will holler at her now.
- Meryl Streep‘s daughter, Mamie Gummer, is engaged to actor boyfriend Ben Walker. [PopEater]
There are few things on TV that I love more than a “ripped from the headlines” episode of “Law & Order,” and tonight’s episode, airing at 10 p.m., sounds like such a doozy that I’ll have to figure out how to see it and “Paranormal Activity.” The drama that is Jon and Kate Gosselin and OctoMom Nadya Suleman gets the L&O treatment as fictional versions of them battle for a reality show about their broods (there were almost 20 kids on set). And, of course, there’s a murder. If you’re an NBC watcher, I’m not spoiling anything for you by telling you the Kate character gets offed. As a result, the regular characters and my man Jack McCoy end up intertwined in the strange world of reality TV. And one has to be interviewed as part of the show to get some evidence. “[The episode is] kind [of] about the insidious nature of reality TV and kind of our fascination [with it],” said executive producer Rene Balcer to AccessHollywood.com. And that sounds almost as good as some of my favorite reality shows. [NBC New York] Keep reading »
FOX’s two-hour-OctoMom documentary aired last night. My first instinct was to hide under the covers, shaking uncontrollably, and wait for it to be over, but I knew I had to watch for your sake. So I took out my earplugs, stripped off the sheets, and ventured out in front of my TV again. Of course it was as bad, maybe worse, than I thought. After the jump, the choicest moments from the two-hour crapfest “OctoMom: The Incredible Unseen Footage.” Keep reading »
We love us some beh-behs as much as the next twentysomething woman with a ticktockticktock sound coming out of her ovaries. But this sounds like a bad story from The National Enquirer: a woman in Gafsa, Tunisia, is preggo with 12 babies, thanks to fertility treatments. Her identity has not been revealed yet, but she is said to be a married teacher who turned to fertility docs after several miscarriages. Thank heavens this baby bonanza is happening in Tunisia, an unlikely locale for paparazzi to schlep when they’re done camping out outside of Nadya Suleman‘s house. Seriously, wannabe parents and fertility doctors, ENOUGH with the crazy multiple pregnancies already. [Sun UK] Keep reading »
OctoMom Nadya Suleman has decided to continue her torturous reign over us all. She’s at long last signed a reality TV show deal. It still has to be approved by a judge, but if this crazy concept gets the OK, each of OctoMom’s 14 kids will be raking in $250 per day and could make about $250,000 in three years. It’s good they won’t be poor, but the idea that this wacked-out family is going to be out there for all the world to see makes me a tad uncomfortable. The company behind this is also responsible for masterpieces like “The Biggest Loser.” Taping is set to begin on September 1st which, coincidentally, is also the day I’ll be leaving the country. Forever. [Us Magazine] Keep reading »
- Though we haven’t even given Michael Jackson enough time to rise from the dead like Jesus, there are already talks of a Michael Jackson biopic. Different methods are being considered like using archive and live -show footage or maybe having Jamie Foxx play young Jackson and Johnny Depp play um, white Jackson. I’m not sure how politically correct that scenario would be but God I would love to see them try to pull it off! [PopCrunch]
In a fight between OctoMom and Kate Gosselin, we’re not sure who’d win. And sadly, it looks like it might be coming to that. Today, the war between the women with way too many kids reached a fever pitch. In February, Kate appeared on “Dr. Phil” and had some not-so-nice words to say about Nadya. Today, Nadya fired back. In a brand new interview with Radar Online (trust me, you’ll want to watch), she lashed out at Kate for getting a tummy tuck, for looking too much like a box (huh?), and for being desperate for attention. Pot, meet kettle. Keep reading »
First came “Coctomom,” the porno inspired by Nadya Suleman. Now Nadya’s going to be immortalized in a musical. That’s right, OctoMom the Musical” is in the works. And it’s gonna be quite a production. People in the first two rows of will get soaked during the delivery scene, and babies will fly over the audience. After the jump, the reasons this musical is pregnant with failure. Keep reading »
Just in time for Mother’s Day, OctoMom Nadya Suleman gives her army of babies the best gift ever: no more brothers and sisters! After giving birth to 14 children through in-vitro, OctoMonster is making her first responsible parenting decision and getting part of her baby making-machine, her uterus, removed. The surgery, scheduled for this weekend, means that Suleman is unlikely to spawn more offspring. Collective sigh. [Radar via Daily News]