When I was 14 years old, my love for the band Pearl Jam was so great, I used to make my mom drive by a house in our neighborhood every day because I had somehow concluded, via extensive research online using our crappy dial-up modem, that Eddie Vedder had lived there, like, 15 years before. I also made a paper mache trash can with Stone Gossard’s face on (he’s the band’s guitarist). In short, I get the level of fandom that MileyCyrusCarlx feels for his favorite singer, Miley Cyrus (duh). I’m sure that if I had been of legal age in 1993, I would have gotten 15 Pearl Jam tattoos. Permanently inking your love for someone on your person is a sign of loyalty, for sure, but 15 tattoos in homage? I’m in awe. I can only dream of being loved by someone with such devotion. I wonder if MCCx (that’s my nickname for him) would settle for little ol’ me? I don’t think my visage is as tattoo-worthy, and I can’t sing a note, but I’m sweet and make a mean roast chicken. (Click through to see more photos of MCCx’s Miley tats. [Buzzfeed]
Tag Archives: miley cyrus
Miley Cyrus emerged from her Miami hotel yesterday wearing a button-up shirt that barely covered her chocha–er, I mean vagina. Other pictures revealed that she was indeed wearing shorts underneath, and although her hotel stay with her male friend Cheyne has been raising eyebrows, Miley insisted it was totally innocent, tweeting, “So now because I am engaged I can’t have a friend of the opposite sex?” Pants or no pants, we love Miley more and more each day. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Okay, so the dude’s identity really isn’t a mystery — his name is Cheyne Thomas (is that pronounced “Shane”?) and he’s Miley’s friend — but it’s so much easier to imply the newly engaged singer is cheating (as some headlines have) if she’s hanging out with a “mystery” man. Miley defends herself in the video after the jump! [Photo: Fame/Flynet and Bauer-Griffin] Keep reading »
It figures that while the whole world would be talking about Miley Cyrus’ engagement to Liam Hemsworth, her brother Trace Cyrus would call her out for her dirty, alleged cutting habits.
What a helpful, brotherly thing to do! Last Wednesday Trace tweeted, “Sending my love for girls who got some cuts at their wrists. I hope u find what you’re looking for.” In case you’re wondering, that’s the day Miley revealed her engagement. Thanks for the well wishes brother dear! Shitty timing or shitty brother?
Miley thinks shitty brother. A source told HollywoodLife.com that Miley is“frustrated” by her brother’s message since she has been singled out for disturbing scars on her wrist in the past. Naturally, Miley denied the allegations but she’s pissed that Trace put “unneeded focus” on the old news. Of course she is! Screw mental health, she’s got a wedding to plan y’all! Read more …
Miley Cyrus, pop star and heir to the “Achy, Breaky Heart” fortune, has announced that, at 19 years old, she’s engaged to marry her boyfriend of three years, actor Liam Hemsworth. I have this to say: Don’t do it, girl!
And when I Googled “Liam Hemsworth” to find out who the hell this dude is, the first result was his official website, and the blurb excerpted is … an interview with Miley Cyrus. Friend, if you are 22-years-old and your professional career is already defined by your romantic relationship according to the seminal information provider of the whole internet, I feel obligated to pass along a ‘Don’t do it, girl!’ to you, too. (Jessica’s Note: He was also in “The Hunger Games.” I’m surprised you hadn’t heard of him!)
Now, I know that trying to dissuade smitten young people from making bad romantic decisions is an exercise in futility. Miley Cyrus is gonna marry this dude. It will happen. And maybe, just maybe, she will not be a twentysomething divorcee. Miley Cyrus, I hope you are not a twentysomething divorcee! I want your marriage to Liam Hemsworth to work out. I want you to be the happiest, most forever-married person in the world.
But if Miley Cyrus asked me — and she definitely did not — I would discourage her from getting married at 19. If any 19-year-old in the world asked me, I would discourage that person from getting married. Keep reading »
- Miley Cyrus is engaged, y’all! Her boyfriend of three years, Liam Hemsworth, proposed on May 31 after three years together. While I’m happy for Miley, can we all agree that getting engaged at 19 is really young? Take your time, Miley! [PopCrush]
- Sheryl Crow announced she has a benign brain tumor and wrote on Facebook, “I want to assure everyone I’m OK.” Crow also battled breast cancer back in 2006. She can’t catch a break, can she? [People]
- “Mad Men” actor Jared Harris, who played Lane Pryce, seems to be implying in this interview that Elisabeth Moss (who plays Peggy Olson) is off the show for good. Gasp! [The Daily]
- Rihanna told Esquire she doesn’t understand why her collaborations with former abuser Chris Brown were controversial. I’m starting to think RiRi is not very bright. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Kate Winslet covered Italian Vanity Fair and gushes, “I am sincerely grateful for my buttocks.” Us, too, Kate. Us, too. [Celebitchy] Keep reading »
“The girls that really base how much they’re worth on the sexual favors that they can do for somebody, that makes me really sad. Because sex is actually really beautiful … It’s like the only way we create, and it’s the only way the world keeps going … So it’s ignorant not to talk to your kids about it or not make it seem as magical or cool as it actually is. Kids have a TV, so they know what sex is. So educate them and let them know … it’s a beautiful thing, and it is magic, and it’s when you connect with somebody. And it isn’t how much you’re worth. Your worth isn’t based on that, your worth is based on how you feel about yourself.”
– Miley Cyrus shares her sexual views on Amanda De Cadenet’s Lifetime show, “The Conversation.” What a great title they gave her, by the way — “Teen Queen & Soul Searcher.” I think it’s fair to say that Liam Hemsworth is giving it to her good. Or she’s been meditating a whole lot. Next stop: Tantra! Miley talks about other stuff with Amanda in the “universal language of women.” Like transformation, “generational sin,” self-growth and other deep stuff. It’s actually very interesting. You can watch the full episode here. [The Mirror UK]
This past weekend, the stars aligned for the 2012 Billboard Music Awards. Adele and LMFAO were the big winners, but there were a lot of fashion knockouts on the red carpet. Let’s see what they wore, shall we?
- Is Miley Cyrus engaged to Liam Hemsworth? The singer was seen at an event this weekend sporting a diamond on her left ring finger. [People]
- Well, no surprise here, but “The Hunger Games” scored BIG at the box office this weekend, earning $214.25 million, the third all-time biggest opening three-day weekend and the highest non-sequel opening weekend ever. Did you see it? What did you think? [Deadline]
- Boo! Camille Grammar won’t be returning for season three of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” [People] Keep reading »